Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: suspected hack

I doubt if OP mentioned that Earthshaker who was in invisible form when casted skill?
    Need reply from OP.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [ SEA & Western English are different ~ please understand ]
    [ If I accidentally insulted or post harmful content, please do notify me or remove it ]
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Xentrope View Post
    This thread is not about Dire team going invisible due to smoke of deceit or any other item.

This is about Magnus losing vision of enemy Radiant team 3 or 4 heroes in Roshan Pit after he used Reverse Polarity around 24:00 mins as OP posted.
    Good explanation there. So, the Magnus could be one of the OP's ally or himself. He was mentioning about the casting of Reverse Polarity that causing enemies to be "stunned" for sure, and "disappeared" for short time only (attachment)?
    Referring to the attachment, I am not sure whether that is how Reverse Polarity works based on its graphic design made by the Dota 2 team (this have to refer and see what/how D2 team response).
    But I can see the time is same (24:03). What enemies can do if Magnus already Reverse Polarity stunned them?
    Reverse Polarity is pulling and disabling the enemies. The Magnus already stunned them, right? Why Magnus didn't use "Skewer" once after casted his ultimate? (don't forget SHIFT)
    Reverse Polarity is a strong skill, which means BKB cannot counter Reverse Polarity also.
    I saw Magnus walked from Roshan pit to the higher ground and then died... :/

Add: if it is really an in-game glitch, then probably that was a bug caused by "Slark's ultimate" (computer wrongly computed the codes).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Crystal Nova - lce; 03-30-2017 at 02:28 AM.
    [ If I accidentally insulted or post harmful content, please do notify me or remove it ]
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Xentrope View Post
    He got silenced after Silencer used his Global Silence so he couldn't position and Skewer in time.

Anyway, Shift queuing Magus's combo is a bad practice.
    SHIFT Skewer + Reverse Polarity is a fast way, similar like how players always did for Tinker's teleportation + SHIFT blink.
    That's how a lot of players can win over "slow hands" players.
    -

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Nova - lce View Post
    SHIFT Skewer + Reverse Polarity is a fast way, similar like how players always did for Tinker's teleportation + SHIFT blink.
    That's how a lot of players can win over "slow hands" players.
    Skewer direction depends on the current game moment.

Sometimes you don't want to skewer, because the turn rate already fucked you up.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Nova - lce View Post
    I am not sure you are an account buyer or what, if yes, stop buying account and go play more Dota 2 with EXPERIENCES!

Very shame on you when asked and posted that kind of curiosity if you were a player who playing in Ranked Matchmaking game.
    The enemies were using an item called as "SMOKE OF DECEIT".
    the account was A+ now it turned C-

is magnus even a popular pick like no one knows his skill like when he use it somewhere area with low vision it acts like his invisible when he just blink, skewer or force staff away from that. damn he's 1 mmr