Thread: [Batrider] Firefly's visual effect starts disappearing too early

[Batrider] Firefly's visual effect starts disappearing too early

It looks like Firefly's visual effect disappears based on when it was created. So the first instance of fire disappears 18 seconds after it was created. However, the entire fire path is supposed to disappear simultaniously when the buff disappears.

This causesa significant bug when choosing the +8 seconds Firefly duration talent. The fire trail segments still disappear 18 seconds after they were created, while the effect itself (the damage) stops when Firefly ends. So for 8 seconds, there are invisible Firefly segments where you take damage still, but you cannot see it.

In short: The fire effect on the ground should disappear when the spell expires, and should not be timed based on when the effect was created.

Please, just call me buny.

Bump.

The effect was not fully fixed. The fire itself now stays longer as it should, but the oily trail below the fire still disappears earlier.

Also, a new issue, Batrider stops dropping fire behind him before the spell expires.

On the first half of the video, you can see how the oil trail starts disappearing after a while. The oil effects should last longer, like the fire itself. This one is a very simple fix

In the second half of the video, you can see how Batrider stops leaving the fire/oil trail behind. He stops exactly 18 seconds after cast, which is the default duration.