Thread: Random Crash Dump

Basic Member

Random Crash Dump

Anyone able to analyze this access violation?
    crash was in a game with chen using EXP scripts where chen is known to random crash, but looks like it is not him, looks to be purchase couldnt load role utility, but did every other time. maybe purchase took too long? :shrug:

dota2_2017_0403_181411_0_accessviolation.zip

Basic Member
    There is these error "GetNearbyHeroes parameter 1: expected integer but got void.". Can you mention heroes that on that match? And if you have console.log I would like to see it too.

Basic Member
    i saw that too, but wasnt quick enough to see it in the console, it looks like it will be in the dump if it can be opened properly, but my text editor goes to encrypted stuff just before that error is shown.

the bots were:
    elder
    tinker
    mirana
    undrlord
    templar
    chen
    magnus
    storm
    wyvern
    tusk

searched everywhere and couldnt find console.log. where would it normally be? do i need special launch conditions to get the log?
    when i said EXP script, it is my local script, but i think all of those heroes are the same as yours.
    Last edited by Yavimaya; 04-03-2017 at 04:10 AM.

Basic Member
    btw, i can send you a fairly improved spirit breaker if you havent worked on him and want it.

Basic Member
    If you have "-condebug" enabled in set launch option you can get it in "Steam\SteamApps\common\dota 2 beta\game\dota"

Basic Member
    thanks, i did have that at some point, but got rid of them all.

im just running another game with half of them in and did a team debug, i assume you have noticed this with templar / elder (?).
    Templar.png

IO used to sometimes give the error in mode, etc. but always had the right name.
    this was taken before psi trap was skilled up, but not before astral spirit, is this something valve has to fix (like IO) or would it be because of one of the minion scripts?
    Last edited by Yavimaya; 04-03-2017 at 04:30 AM.