17 80.95%
  • MMR Is Balanced leave like it ir

5 23.81%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fix WHOLE MMR system

Basic Member

Angry Fix WHOLE MMR system

You need to fix this mmr thing, seriously im tired of getting mental retarded and blind people on my teams, i am 1k mmr, how is that possible? I bring people to this game who are 3k and they still learn from me! I introduced kids to this game, I once went 1 vs 3 and beat them all and they have more mmr than me, how is that possible? 1k almost 4000h teaching 3k mmr players, stop putting mental retards to play with me itīs completely impossible to play with retards, fix this mmr, ppl should go mmr only after level 50 or more! too much idiots on mmr, or make an option to recalibrate mmr once per year! Game is supposed to be fun, and dota canīt be fun when you win your lane and your mates are 0-18 already, not even dendi can win a match with these mental retards, im already playing dota with retards for more than a year expecting this changes but it only getīs worse, instead of making this ***** mmr system, make a system that makes you win mmr when you play good, not when you win, because i play good and loose because of idiots, and some ppl play bad and win because they have good teams, I will not play dota 2 again until you change this **** mmr system! Seriously, its my favourite game made introduced a lot of people to this game, but this is unplayable due to your ***** MMR SYSTEM! Your ranking system and the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my life, not even shit with vomit on top can be so disgusting! I'm really serious, I know this message will be ignored, you do not even listen to this type of messages I know you think: "just another guy nervous about having low mmr", but no, I've been playing a year 1 vs 5 , This is the cumulus, I would very much like you to see the prints I took in just 2 days, I have more prints a year ago, but in 2 days I got so much cancer that I would really like them to see if I'm just unnerved For having low ranking or if I am speaking right! You do not care about it, because the game already filled your coffers and keeps filling, but it's like they say on the internet, free to play, pay to win, I spent little money, I'm not rich, I can not spend more, I Dont even have a job for now, but I have already introduced many players in the game who spend money on it, from now on I do not play DOTA anymore, and I will encourage players to leave game, many are discontented just like I am just do not write because they know they will be IGNORED, simply send an automatic message saying that the ranking works well, Fix that shit of that ranking, that's what really matters, it's not new heroes or ugly sets, you do not see low rank matches, I'm absolutely sure of that, impossible not to see so much trash and how unbalanced, many players rank that They do not understand absolutely nothing of the game, like heroes with 2 boots, riki rushing shadow blade, they should be able to play ranked level 50, many noobs to play ranked, I will be ignored because it is only one in millions and millions speaking, It makes no difference to you, but remember, like me, there are more that will simply leave the game for the same reason the game will continue to be a giant but could be much bigger, but you fail miserably in this **** system!

Basic Member
    Ah and another thing, INTENTIONAL FEEDING should be banned for a month or more low prio is nothing they go low prio and keep feeding intentionally, and in tutorials make people learn the heroes and counters, too many games lost before it start, only because of bad picks

Basic Member
    Went for a game today same thing... always same thing! and you keep not doing something because my rank is like 1% of dota players but i was around 3k ... now only cancer noobs noobs noobs noobs noobs, game cnaīt be fun like this DO SOMETHING this game is unplayable!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Basic Member
    I know the feeling bruh. I get matched with people like dis everyday in SEA servers only. Here's the catch, there are acc buyers a lot more in ranked games around 3-5k mmr bracket now. These "pros" pick wuteva they feel like, build wuteva items they feel like and end up feeding whether it's intentional or not.

Maybe u r facing the same problem due to acc buyers and MMR boosters. Valve shd just reset the MMR or go back to wut it was b4 they introduced dis broken thing called MMR. For me, MMR doesn't reflect player skill anymore thanks to dis acc buyers and MMR boosters.
    Last edited by Jace; 02-18-2017 at 07:55 AM.

Basic Member
    wwefwef.pngSem Títulosdfsdfs.pngfer.jpgxxxx.jpg

Hey guys this is now low priority this is MMR !!! Look how balanced it is! Valve says itīs balanced and fun! for for a team only! I junt annunce you that your fucking piece of crap software is just uninstalled from my computer!
    Last edited by shac; 02-27-2017 at 02:10 PM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jace View Post
    I know the feeling bruh. I get matched with people like dis everyday in SEA servers only.
    valve said they are matchmaking players with similar behavior... so its not a big surprise that you are beeing matched with flamers and feeders he he... wink wink

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shac View Post
    You need to fix this mmr thing, but you fail miserably in this **** system!
    you will never leave your status as a mega noob if you keep crying about the matchmaking system... you can only improve by learning from your mistakes

7500 Plattekloof South African, Cape Town
    Well who learns from their victories? Because mistakes can be overlooked everywhere. STATUS: People suck at seeing their own mistakes!

Basic Member
    That is what you think and what valve thinks thatīs why they dont fix this shit, for you all are cryers, most of the time they are but not always i eould really send you some match IDīs and you would see if it is my fault or the others, but i uninstalled dota, just remember some ppl cry with their own reasons, and you are judging me because of almost all cryers have no reason to cry at all and always balme the others, in my case its not that i was about 4000 hours i win 4k teams i teach dota to guys with 2000 hours that are almost 4k and im not even 1k, i get rikis with shadowblades i get guys with 2 pair of boots, i get guys 0-8 mid in 10 minutes while i win my lane, its my fault? the biggest example you can see is that epic singsing tinker match go watch it, he totally destroyed the game but lost it and lost mmr, is that fair? you should win or loose mmr by your stats not if you win or loose, because you will always depend on your team, there is no doubt about it! valve must have stantard stats over 3 billion matches... win or loose is just dumb and you cant disagree with that, mmr is not fair it never was... valve only wants to sell items to make money

Basic Member
    and by the way mega noob status? only in the number i still get asked for tips from ppl on higher mmr, what is happening to me doesnt happen to you i may play much better than you, dont base it on a number which depends on the others! valve dont have a single multiplayer game that is good, l4d always same maps cs go recoil is awful and with lots of cheaters, dota 2 mmr is crap tf2 is only items items items, all valve wants is money, what about make good games?