Thread: Make allies wards unclieckeable with right click

Basic Member

Make allies wards unclieckeable with right click

Is so annoying when you miss click and your hero stands there like a retard instead of moving, causing your death!

Horseshit.

If you really are about to die, you don't just click once or click multiple times on the exact same spot.

It is important to be able to right-click wards, devs won't just remove a function because you can't run for your life.
    Credits to Phoenix.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by at35z View Post
    Horseshit.

If you really are about to die, you don't just click once or click multiple times on the exact same spot.

It is important to be able to right-click wards, devs won't just remove a function because you can't run for your life.
    Ofc you do. And not only that, i have missed some kills chasing enemies. And im talking about allies wards, not enemies. You can denie your ward with the comand.

Quote Originally Posted by Deluxillo View Post
    Ofc you do. And not only that, i have missed some kills chasing enemies. And im talking about allies wards, not enemies. You can denie your ward with the comand.
    You have settings to change your right click. Your mouse movement on mouse-pad must be slow as your mind. I don't see any problem of right-clicking allies or enemies wards in Dota 2.
    Understand your game more and don't be an account buyer if you are :P
    2014 member of Dev.Dota2 but complaining about this? You are funny... :/
    [ SEA & Western English are different ~ please understand ]
    [ If I accidentally insulted or post harmful content, please do notify me or remove it ]
    -