Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Doom on Broodmother, Aegis on Dragon Knight

Basic Member

Doom on Broodmother, Aegis on Dragon Knight

Questions

1 ) I've doomed Broodmother and she was still able to go invisible. I've had another person on my team notice this as well, so I'm unsure if this was just a graphical error. Is Doom supposed to reveal Broodmother when she's in her web? I can post match ID of the game in question.

2) If Dragon Knight dies in Dragon Form while holding Aegis, is he supposed to respawn in Knight form (as I've noticed) or Dragon form?

Basic Member
    1) She can't cast web when silenced obviously, but her webs makes her invisible when she's in it so it's working as intended

2) I have no idea, I'd think knight form

Basic Member
    1. Dota1 Brood's invisibility is based on Permanent Invibility (like Riki's) so yes it should reveal her.

2. Using DotA1 term, Metamorphosis is a Universal tier 1 buff. Death dispel all buffs, and dying with Aegis still count (for the intent of buffs/debuffs) as dying, so it should make him return as human form.
    Every time someone make a false report.
    Making people's losses feel worse with just my name (don't ask me how it work, I certainly don't)

Currently observed Orb(Unique Attack Modifiers), Critical, and Bash interactions for DotA2

To:
    People who cry MM isn't fair: Maybe you're not as great as you make yourself to be.
    People who wants surrender: It exists, but I'm not teaching you how to do it.

Basic Member
    1) So I've gotten two different answers and I'm still not clear on this.

2) Good to know, thanks. Seems like Aegis is kinda wasted on DK if he dies in his ult.

Quote Originally Posted by RoflCat View Post
    1. Dota1 Brood's invisibility is based on Permanent Invibility (like Riki's) so yes it should reveal her.

2. Using DotA1 term, Metamorphosis is a Universal tier 1 buff. Death dispel all buffs, and dying with Aegis still count (for the intent of buffs/debuffs) as dying, so it should make him return as human form.
    This is the correct answer. However can anyone confirm that Doomed broodmother goes invisible?
    Before posting a bug read the Bug posting guidelines first and check the Known Bugs list For existing bugs.

Use the report () button when you need help from a Moderator.

Basic Member
    Here's the match in question, Broodmother still had the invisible buff while simultaneously doomed.

Single Draft
    Match ID - 7556578
    19 minutes at bottom tower.

Quote Originally Posted by trena99 View Post
    This is the correct answer. However can anyone confirm that Doomed broodmother goes invisible?
    Since the invisibiltiy comes from the ladder skill permanent invisibility, she should get revealed, as Doom disables permanent invisibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by NDN_Shadow View Post
    1) So I've gotten two different answers and I'm still not clear on this.

2) Good to know, thanks. Seems like Aegis is kinda wasted on DK if he dies in his ult.
    RoflCat is right with both answers.
    Please, just call me buny.

With that I was meaning if it actually happens in Dota2.
    Before posting a bug read the Bug posting guidelines first and check the Known Bugs list For existing bugs.

Use the report () button when you need help from a Moderator.

Basic Member
    She will also go invis if she is gripped by bane in a web, although I'm unsure if that disables rikis permanent invis or not.

^Only silence disables it.
    Please, just call me buny.