Thread: Hi IF. I quit dota because i tired with this system RMM.

Hi IF. I quit dota because i tired with this system RMM.

Plz make system RMM (season) like LoL or CS:GO and delete the current system RMM. This make each match not fun any more. 7k carry 5k, 4k toxic, 9k can't find game, all ppl blame for every 25 points. Then make system "Clan" and "achievement" (like World of tanks or Smite), that give every players interest when every time we log in. Till the day you do that, i comeback to dota 2. Love this game 10 years from may be 6.40, whatever, i can't remember anymore. So if you can't hear this, do that plzzz IF, we love you and love your game, dota 2 is soul, is motions,is childhood, is life. My english is bad, but i hope you understands. Change dota 2 more, 7.00 not enought or many ppl will leave this amazing game. Thanks every1 , who read this. This is my idea, my last hope, my words from heart. Love DotA forever.

Quote Originally Posted by mantastyles View Post
    Plz make system RMM (season) like LoL or CS:GO and delete the current system RMM. This make each match not fun any more. 7k carry 5k, 4k toxic, 9k can't find game, all ppl blame for every 25 points. Then make system "Clan" and "achievement" (like World of tanks or Smite), that give every players interest when every time we log in. Till the day you do that, i comeback to dota 2. Love this game 10 years from may be 6.40, whatever, i can't remember anymore. So if you can't hear this, do that plzzz IF, we love you and love your game, dota 2 is soul, is motions,is childhood, is life. My english is bad, but i hope you understands. Change dota 2 more, 7.00 not enought or many ppl will leave this amazing game. Thanks every1 , who read this. This is my idea, my last hope, my words from heart. Love DotA forever.
    + I want see ranked from old iccup dota 1 in dota two.
    Last edited by BEST_; 04-17-2017 at 10:46 AM.