Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: GetRuneTimeSinceSeen()

Basic Member
    Not yet. I did a lot of minor test bots to check the API so just started a "real" project since April after several rewrites due to badly chosen design (translation: didn't fully grasp all API parts at the time). This month I got a new laptop since the old one is ... "not feeling well" so it takes me some time to move everything on the new one (I also have a job and limited time )
    So far I did role picks (i.e. a several fulfilling several roles will pick one that isn't already chosen), rune pick (for all 4 rune spots), stack (and multi-stack) + pull (no double pull yet), ability tree (including talents, level up and so on) and item purchases (static atm, i.e. it might result in double Meka and such since it's at the start). That means, for short: level 1-2 bot. The only role I coded so far is jungling and that's it
    Not sure if it is the best approach but I am developing (and enhancing) each stage as I progress (instead of making an end-to-end bot and then just adding each layer over it). ATM my approach suits me fine, although it is terribly slow.

I'll add a link to my sig once an alpha is out since I'll need help testing it
    Explanations on the normal, high and very high brackets in replays: here, here & here
    Why maphacks won't work in D2: here

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Nomad View Post
    Not yet. I did a lot of minor test bots to check the API so just started a "real" project since April after several rewrites due to badly chosen design (translation: didn't fully grasp all API parts at the time). This month I got a new laptop since the old one is ... "not feeling well" so it takes me some time to move everything on the new one (I also have a job and limited time )
    So far I did role picks (i.e. a several fulfilling several roles will pick one that isn't already chosen), rune pick (for all 4 rune spots), stack (and multi-stack) + pull (no double pull yet), ability tree (including talents, level up and so on) and item purchases (static atm, i.e. it might result in double Meka and such since it's at the start). That means, for short: level 1-2 bot. The only role I coded so far is jungling and that's it
    Not sure if it is the best approach but I am developing (and enhancing) each stage as I progress (instead of making an end-to-end bot and then just adding each layer over it). ATM my approach suits me fine, although it is terribly slow.

I'll add a link to my sig once an alpha is out since I'll need help testing it
    I see, well sounds great, looking forward to testing it.
    I imagine double pulling would be particularly difficult to code.
    Last edited by Riveon; 05-19-2017 at 07:14 PM.

Basic Member
    Hey Nomad

It seems that after 8 june update GetRuneTimeSinceSeen() as u expect

it returns relative time since rune has been seen

Need @Chris Confirmation

Basic Member
    Yes, it works now
    My bots pick up the rune even if they are behind trees and can't see it, but IF they saw it 2 seconds ago and nobody else picked it up. I'll add the code to also check every 2 minutes (or at least when the bot is not busy and 2 minutes passed) and see if the function is updated correctly all game, not just at 0:00.
    Explanations on the normal, high and very high brackets in replays: here, here & here
    Why maphacks won't work in D2: here