Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Summary of Current Issues

Basic Member
    quick copy and paste from my list of things that still need fixing by valve, we cant fix, some have been listed on the forum before.
    just posting because chris is back, i think these things need attention.

----------------------------------------------------
    courier burst - script seems to work, print happens, cooldown happens, no burst
    enigma eidolon counts as neutral creep.
    enigma, monkey king, elder titan can cause mode registration (output to dota_bot_debug_team X) to break
    furions treants dont help farm - others have same problem, generic valve minion code doesnt seem to know neutral creeps

getlinearprojectiles() causes high memory usage.
    cant call getlocation() against courier properly, cant call wasrecentlydamagedbyX() against courier, cant call getnearbyheroes() against courier

Basic Member
    Explanations on the normal, high and very high brackets in replays: here, here & here
    Why maphacks won't work in D2: here

Basic Member
    GetTarget() isn't accessible from the Team's context (i.e. team_desires.TeamThink() and inconsistencies in GetEstimatedDamageToTarget() when using the first parameter true/false
    Explanations on the normal, high and very high brackets in replays: here, here & here

Basic Member
    GetBotNames() returns duplicate names if name table contains only 5 names.

Basic Member
    Nice find! I actually expected that the results from GetBotNames() are stored in an internal table and each entry is removed after being used to avoid this issue.
    Also, if you switch to other custom bots or native bots the custom names still remain in-game.

Basic Member
    they dont get removed, i have 50 names in my GetBotNames table and 1 in 5 games has duplicate names. :sad:

Basic Member
    and also if bot cannot buy items which belongs to secret shop, ActionImmediate_PurchaseItem return 66 which means PURCHASE_ITEM_NOT_AT_SIDE_SHOP rather than PURCHASE_ITEM_NOT_AT_HOME_SHOP( 67 )