Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: BATTLE PASS WINTER 2017 POINT

Basic Member

BATTLE PASS WINTER 2017 POINT

my prediction and bracket point still not yet received @ battlepass winter. just fantasy challenge already done. and now battle pass end / expired. how about this.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ota View Post
    my prediction and bracket point still not yet received @ battlepass winter. just fantasy challenge already done. and now battle pass end / expired. how about this.
    Same issue here. Does it take a while to add the Battle Points by Predictions?

Basic Member
    i do have the same issue here.

do have the same issue here. help please
    @ inverno battlepass.

Basic Member
    Same problem

Basic Member
    hy i didn't get my battle pass prediction points. i get many corrcet ans. total poing 2500+400+400+400+200=3900 but i get 1500 points. and i correct 18 in game battle pass prediction and fantasy challenge but i didn't get those points . can you guys help me .. why i can't get my points

Basic Member

Unhappy BATTLE PASS WINTER 2017 POINT :(

I have the same problem, I even ask the steam support and they did not give me more reason.

I had to receive 10 to 12 levels and I only got 7, someone could tell me why this happens?

My predictions gave me many points

9 hits in the main event = 5000
    2500 for the winner of the kiev event
    Between other points without counting the challenge of fantasy that reaches almost the 2000 of points then I do not understand because this happens only they gave me 7 levels, I saw all the games and I am sure of what I bet. :'(

Basic Member
    I have the same problem, the battle pass is closed but the points and rewards are not added (

Basic Member
    I have the same Problem. I got the rewards and lvl's from my Fantasy-Predictions, but the Points of the Main-Event-Predictions and the Predictions of the Brackets are not added. I miss over 8 lvls....:/
    Please fix it! It can't be true, that so many people have this issue and there is no reaction...