Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The International 2017 Battle Pass Bug

Basic Member
    my Sea Rake's Bridle cant trade till 2018!!!!
    2988lvl only get one Sea Rake's Bridle but cant trade!!!!!
    someone use bug ,one game=1000lvl!!!!

Same here, but mine is just lvl 1 .. But this ruin my weekend gaming .. :'(Steam2.JPGSteam3.JPGSteam4.JPG

Help people I have a problem. I bought a battlepass 1 left. Yesterday they played in the Battle Cup and won. It says that the winners are given 15 levels. But they did not give me, and only they did not give me. The people who played with me have all received these 15 levels. So what's the problem? Why not give? can you help? In the screenshots you can see everything. IDSTEAM: http://steamcommunity.com/id/apoka1995/ IDDOTA2:145582350
    dota.jpg dota2.jpg
    Last edited by X1PMe1steR; 05-07-2017 at 11:20 AM.

Basic Member
    Same here. Bought lvl 1 battle pass activated it but it is still in preview modeСкрин.png(Скрин покупки.png

please do care for the people who bought the passes with money from there pockets and expected to play with it either rectify the problem or refund the money i stopped playing dota because of this nonsense problems i dont want to waste my money without any use it hard earned money.we need solution or refund within 2-3 days .

Quote Originally Posted by snsubhendra View Post
    please do care for the people who bought the passes with money from there pockets and expected to play with it either rectify the problem or refund the money i stopped playing dota because of this nonsense problems i dont want to waste my money without any use it hard earned money.we need solution or refund within 2-3 days .
    My issue was fixed. It took 2 days they did not respond in any way. I would suggest posting all your info like we did and play something else for a few days.

Basic Member
    I just started a game to do the

First Mates (QUEST)

Have your team get first blood, first tower kill, and first Roshan kill.

We got first blood everything was fine

We got first tower on top the quest did not update even when we had all towers as shown on the imgur links. We got 3 towers before they even took one of us and still it didnt update . When we got first rosh it did update but i only got 2 stars on the quest . WTF ? is this bugged ? why do i have to do the quest all over again ? it says in a single victory ! come on guys

match id: 3165401151

proof that i didnt get the points http://imgur.com/a/ZaV6o

This is the second time the compendium is bugged. Check my other complaint i didnt get the 100 points from daily hero challenge with 2 won games with the daily hero challenge.

It might seem like a rant and everything and most of u will be like relax its just 100 , 200 etc points but as a poor kid in a poor country these points make the difference for me . I bought the compendium i dont want these bugs can it be fixed please ?