Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The International 2017 Battle Pass Bug

The International 2017 Battle Pass Bug

I already buy level 75 BP (received via gift) but the screen just stay still in Preview Mode, and i can't claim anything out of it. I already press activate the battle pass level 75. Anyone know how to solve it?

Edit : After i verify the integrity of the game files it works fine
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by KnightSaber77; 05-04-2017 at 10:28 PM.

Basic Member
    I have purchased a 2017 battle pass for myself and I clicked activate. It shows it in preview mode, but when I click the preview mode, it shows me as level 75. Unable to claim any of the items. I have verified the integrity of the game twice.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by a212; 05-05-2017 at 01:38 AM. Reason: Forgot to add the screenshots

BATTLE PASS IT7 BUG

my battle pass lvl 75 bug . df.jpg

Basic Member
    Immortal Treasure 1 Not included in battle pass lvl 1. . please Fix it. . thanks

Basic Member
    Same problem with lvl 75 battle pass here plz fix it

Basic Member
    The issue with the pass got resolved. I have no idea how.

I'm having the same issue..
    I got my BP as a gift from a friend and some levels but after I activate the BP and add the level nothing was showed up
    and when I clicked HOME button it likes I didnt have A BP, it asks me to buy BP

help1.pnghelp2.png

I hope they fix this issue ASAP

Basic Member
    I have a problem. we won battle cup (3 games), but in my Battle Pass (Path of the rising Tide) Did not include these victories. Please correct this, all of a sudden I can not win any more Battle Cups...my steam id - 163587228
    Battle Cup 810753
    Match ID - 3161560130

I am also facing the same problem i even bought 25 levels for the battle pass still its showing preview mode purchase battle pass please fix the problem asap or refund our money for the people who are suffering with the similar issue.

i even checked the integrity of files thrice no use whatsoever because of this i am loosing interest to play dota Screen Shot 2017-05-07 at 6.29.16 AM.png

battlepassedit.jpg

I have the same issue. Its been all day tried everything this is very depressing. Meanwhile all my friends get a level 1 battlepass with no issues. Havent received anything. It is activated, but nothing happened.