Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I cant enter into my account. I need helep.

I cant enter into my account. I need helep.

Last edited by BEST_; 06-05-2017 at 11:49 PM.

Because your unique number is inactive already?

You mean your mobile operator is being blocked and their services are blocked by your country's president?

If I am not mistaken, you can unblock your phone number by paying the monthly bill. I believe most mobile operators in this world will charge their users for monthly bills and block/bar their users if they are inactive or didn't pay bills for too long.
    Solution is, you can unblock it by paying the bill, right? Impossible your mobile operator decline to unblock you when you want to pay the bill in order to activate it back because you are their customer and they block you in order to give you notice to pay the bill. Else, you cannot use their services and you cannot log into Steam. It is your fault already for not paying the bill now.
    Last edited by Crystal Nova - lce; 05-20-2017 at 01:05 PM.

Have you try VPN to sign-in your Mail.ru?

Quote Originally Posted by BEST_ View Post
    Y thanks, i dont know about this function of browsers. But in my country its not legal, and its danger to use VPN here> when u want open this sites. Its bad when steam guard send u code to blocked site. And after it, u cant call steam support, coz if u want speak with steam support, u need be logget into steam. (here need thinks about upgrade way to start chat with steam support)
    You don't have to think about chatting with Steam Support because they have too many tickets to entertain everyday. I guess best is for you to use VPN to access your Mail.ru and get the authentication code to log into you Steam.
    Or if you want to recover your Steam account in other ways, you may visit this link for more helps: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...5421-QTFB-3090 (Steam Support usually asking for proof of ownership).

Basic Member

Basic Member
    Y thanks, i dont know about this function of browsers. But in my country its not legal, and its danger to use VPN here> when u want open this sites. Its bad when steam guard send u code to blocked site. And after it, u cant call steam support, coz if u want speak with steam support, u need be logget into steam. (here need thinks about upgrade way to start chat with steam support)
    Poor Ukraine, they think VPN is illegal...
    I might be mistaken, but not in any country's legislation (there are some exceptions as I googled it), it is precisely stated, that VPN is illegal.

You can use it safely, as long as you don't break any other law.

U think if i open mail.ru with hack programs after block, its legal?
    You can access your Mail.ru through the browser VPN as suggested by wolf633. There is no need for you to change your line to go through the VPN servers. Remember, don't log in the Steam on browser if your browser VPN is still active.
    It's not recommended to log into Steam or Valve product by using VPN because I heard some people said you may get VAC punishment (that's what I heard but I don't see many cases happen). It won't affect your Steam login if you are logging in by the Steam platform/program (not browser).

Basic Member
    U think if i open mail.ru with hack programs after block, its legal? Than open google again and explane to ppls why they got messages with warning from their providers when they use VPN.
    I don't know what you are talking about. VPN is a Virtual Private Network and not a hack program... (try googling it for god's sake). It is a common tool in corporations all around the globe.
    Web-site block means the site "breaks" the law, not you by looking at this site.

ON THE SUBJ: there is a method to restore your account (and even change mobile number) if you have lost EVERYTHING. Try Steam Support, after some clicks here and there you will get to an assistant. He will eventually ask you to provide billing information and bank card number which you used to purchase goods in Steam. And after you provide correct information you will get new credentials.