Thread: I'm missing 3 of my Luna Reef Kyte Rider set unlocks

Basic Member

Exclamation I'm missing 3 of my Luna Reef Kyte Rider set unlocks

You should know that initially the set was released in a buggy state, that 3 items (Shield, Weapon, and Shoulder) of it had their Original Style locked and Illustrious Style unlocked.

So, if you grant the set and its 5 unlocks before the recent update, you will find out that only 2 unlocks can be applied to the set to upgrade the 2 normal items (Head and Mount). If all goes well, you should get 2 style unlocked items, 3 buggy items, and 3 unlocks left.

Then here came the update to fix the other 3 items, by simply unlocking their Original Style and locking their Illustrious Style. Now you can happily apply the other 3 unlocks to upgrade them.

Yeah if all goes well it should be a happy ending. However it doesn't go well on me. Back to the day with the 3 buggy items, as a fucking boy I found a sneaky way to use those 3 unlocks to unlock their Original Style -- click the item (check details), then click the "Locked" button of the Original Style, it will ask you "Are you sure to unlock this style? One unlock will be consumed". Select "OK", the Original Style is unlocked and one unlock is consumed. Like this, I got the whole set upgraded and felt like I was one step ahead of the crowd.

And you know the end of this story by now. The recent update locked the 3 items' Illustrious Style but I didn't have another 3 unlocks.

TL;DR

I have fucked up my Luna set unlocks, need more unlocks here after the recent update.

Basic Member
    BTW I am new registered, why the hell "your email address (163.com) is banned by the administrator", that is so unfriendly man
    Last edited by Dr. Clinker!; 05-25-2017 at 08:49 PM.

Basic Member
    same problem here
    fix pls

Basic Member
    Still nothing?

Basic Member
    i am facing same problem pls tell me when it willbe fixe..still 3 items locked

Basic Member

Angry

It has been a year. And the new battlepass is out. But what is the purpose of this forum again? Is there really any body dealing with any issue here? Or should I mention someone in my thread to get attention?