Thread: Buff Phantom Lancer

Banned

Exclamation Buff Phantom Lancer

Blademail - makes pl's illusion and himself vunurable to exposes and damage

Manta Style and diffusal blade build for PL? - useless on him because he's too fragile, why won't you developers just freaking make illusions not do mana burns or breaks so the heroes can be buffed easily

aoe damage - HOW THE HELL PUDGE BECAME AN EASY COUNTER PICK TO phantom lancer? great now is extremely weak. invoker easy to dodge but after pl uses that jux then he's gonna be triggered even with 15% cooldown reduction he's still weak.

battle fury - TRIGGERED! a whole new level of harassment for phantom lancer clones and the real daddy one also.

Manta style - PL's illusion and himself (is this a glitch?) can't trigger passive *there's no passive break stfu* every hit its probably bugging.

Forcestaff - WHAT THE? COWARDS USING FORCE STAFF SUCKS WASTING MY RUSH PASSIVE AND DIFFUSAL BLADE CHARGES AND I CANT EVEN KILL THAT FORCE STAFF BITCH. I HAVE NO DAMAGE WTF VALVE? I CANT EVEN KILL TIMBERSAW WITH 4 CHARGES OF ARMOR

Real PL can be easily found - !!!!! great now people will start to throw their keyboard because they think the enemy team is hacking but its now easy to find the illussion because you can just click on normal phantom lancer and alt G the real one. how come you never notice? I noticed this last 2 years ago

Conclusion - PL is a freaking weak initiator than a hard carry like Anti-Mage or Terrorblade

Banned
    and more conclusions

PL can't comeback unless he gets help from his team with stuns. and armor reductions.
    Last edited by SuperPISSED; 06-16-2017 at 11:18 AM. Reason: posted too fast.