Thread: Strategy Time background colors missing & freeze before start & after disconnect.

Basic Member

Strategy Time background colors missing & freeze before start & after disconnect.

Hello! I'm new here! Sorry if i came to wrong "zone" but I really need help. I have Windows 8.1 x64 with 4 GB RAM and NVIDIA GeForce 940M, my DOTA worked very well before International BattlePass 2017, now I meet few errors like black background when "Strategy Time & Heroes Picks" instead of gray-background with smoke effect from "original-DOTA" and after Team-Tower-Showdown I have 10-20 seconds of freeze. I have this problem with this kind of freezes after I finish a match too, when I disconnect to main-game-menu. Can you help me please? I didn't have any problem before this International BattlePass 2017. I tried to fix it with Graphic's card update, with DirectX update and few commands at *setup-launch-commands* for DOTA 2 on STEAM, now the version is Nvidia 382.53. Sometimes is good for 2-3 games after a reboot, but after 2-3 games, everything is very slow, 30-40 seconds freeze while TEAM TOWER SHOWDOWN until the match start at 00:00 (after the countdown from 1:00) and 30-40 seconds to disconnect. My game runs on the third video option (HIGH, near ULTRA), i changed to LOW and I still got the same problems. PLEASE HELP I TRIED EVERYTHING!
    Attached Images Attached Images