Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Stuck Establishing Connection. 24 Hour Ban WTF

Basic Member
    I'm playing dota2 for 800+ hrs and never had concection problems all starts when new patch came out! Fix it. vavle just give some info about that u saw these post and ur working on the dota2 server problem its not interesting to play in favorite game dor compendium lvl and compendium and don't play it TY again guys from steam who said this saite!

Basic Member
    Valve is it a last april jocke or something cuse in csgo everything Is fine why in dota2 is problems. TY

Quote Originally Posted by skycatdota View Post
    I seriously don't know what's up with this. I just made an account because I got a 24h ban for accepting a game and not getting to load it because I never got to connect to the gameserver (Japan) multiple times. I get stuck on 'Establishing Connection' even though my internet is stable. This has never happened to me before but has happened today and yesterday.
    Same issue is happening to me as well. Updated a patch yesterday and this issue popped out of nowhere. I have accepted the match and my screen simply froze at "establishing connection" page. I was accessed with abandon starting from 5 minutes, then 20 minutes then 24 hours!

The admins are aware of this issue, as they moved similar posts regarding the 24 hour issue to another forum however they are ignoring our pleas and not replying to us.

One thing people should be trying to seeing what specific region servers they can join in arcade. I've found that I can only que for US East at the moment. I cannot join any US West servers... So try joining servers with different regions and see which one you can join.

Basic Member
    You do not need to abend the compendium and there will not be a ban. And if you want to continue, then get these bans.

Basic Member
    how can i fix my dota 2 everytime i find match always show establishing connectiong
    anyone can help me?

Basic Member
    Just had this same problem today, accepting my match (not even ranked) but then it says failed to ready up and i get softbanned, then once more and BOOM! A 24 hour ban, in my 4.8k hours on this game first time this happned, lift the flag, and leave me be playing a game I enjoy.

Does anyone know of a fix yet? or am I not asking the right questions?