Thread: 国际天梯"逃跑"判定申诉及bug反馈

Basic Member

国际天梯"逃跑"判定申诉及bug反馈

2017-7-6,在玩 DOTA2国际天梯匹配时,我按了队伍语音按钮,然后我突然退出了游戏,电脑失去了反应,在我不懈的重新启 动DOTA2并连接到了游戏中后,我取得了游戏胜利,然而系统判定我为逃跑,我没有得到获胜应得的双倍 50天梯分数奖励反而扣除了25天梯分数,我还为此得到了单一征召的惩罚,这让我很是难受,我只是正常 使用了语音按钮,在正常的操作下,却发生了不正常的现象严重影响了我的游戏体验,这是一个bug吗?我希望 尊敬的客服能够帮我解决这个问题,按下语音按钮会退出游戏的现象已经不是第一次发生了,希望你们能够尽快解 决。最后,如果你们能够重新判定我的比赛,取消对我逃跑的判定,给我应得的50天梯积分那就再好不过了 ,谢谢,希望我的愿望能够达成!
    ps:比赛编号3295640647

Basic Member
    This is the translation software translation of the English version, perhaps not very accurate

2017-7-6, playing DOTA2 international ladder match, I press the team voice button, then I suddenly withdrew from the computer game, lost in the reaction, DOTA2 restart my relentless and connected to the game, I have to win the game, but I was judging system "escape", I did not get double win due to the 50 ladder scores but deducted 25 points to get me a ladder, "a single called" punishment, this makes me very uncomfortable, I just use the normal voice button, under normal operation, but the abnormal phenomenon has seriously affected my game, this is a a bug? I hope the honorable customer service can help me to solve this problem, press the voice button will quit the game phenomenon, this is not the first time, I hope you can solve as soon as possible. Finally, if you can redefine my game, I cancel the judgment of "escape", thank you for giving me the deserved 50 ladder integral that would be great, and I hope my wish can be reached!
    PS: game number 3295640647