Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: dota_spectator_auto_spectate_bot_games

Basic Member
    Any chance the bots can be assigned a proper team id (and name perhaps) based on their script name? Would love to be able to follow the teams on https://www.dotabuff.com/esports/leagues/2/matches

Basic Member
    How can I see which scripts are competing before the game ends?
    Quote Originally Posted by biejis View Post
    I PLAY SUPP AND SHOW WARD ALLGAME, PEOPLE NOT LEARN NOT CHANGE, PLAY DOTA FOR LOSE A GAME

Just to mention. I think Nostrademous's AI should be removed from the list, plus on co-op vs ai, since it hasn't been updated for ages, plus it's the worst one.

Also, there are some scripts, which are spammed, plus not working in the workshop.

Would be appreciated to get rid of those ones, and keep the working ones.

Valve Developer
    Sure, looks like Full Bot Overwrite hasn't been updated in a while, I can pull it from the list.

If any newcomers look promising or are doing well, please let me know so I can add them. Or if FBO gets active development again, happy to add it back.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
    Sure, looks like Full Bot Overwrite hasn't been updated in a while, I can pull it from the list.

If any newcomers look promising or are doing well, please let me know so I can add them. Or if FBO gets active development again, happy to add it back.
    Why is behaviour score goes down when playing coop bots? It is set to "1" in my console can't find any game at night
    sorry for offtop

Basic Member
    I haven't touch Full Overwrite in forever so go for it. Although, checking games it played it looks like hero selection changed or something broke as there are games with heroes on the team that I never enabled.

Quote Originally Posted by nostrademous View Post
    I haven't touch Full Overwrite in forever so go for it. Although, checking games it played it looks like hero selection changed or something broke as there are games with heroes on the team that I never enabled.
    Sorry, if I appeared harsh on your script. Also, I've noticed the bots tend to randomly select default heroes a lot; even ranked AI and bot experiment (sometimes, they manage to select others).

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadedGhoul575 View Post
    Sorry, if I appeared harsh on your script. Also, I've noticed the bots tend to randomly select default heroes a lot; even ranked AI and bot experiment (sometimes, they manage to select others).
    So, while it is true that I haven't touched the bots in a while, it's hard to say that they are bad (although probably) b/c you are looking at many games where not all 5 selected heroes are ones I wrote code for, and hence, it's never a 5v5. Yes, I see this as being a problem for other bots too.

For example look at this match - it seems like only 1 hero from either side was actually implemented.

Not sure if this is a bug or something changed in hero selection meaning I have to update code.

Quote Originally Posted by nostrademous View Post
    So, while it is true that I haven't touched the bots in a while, it's hard to say that they are bad (although probably) b/c you are looking at many games where not all 5 selected heroes are ones I wrote code for, and hence, it's never a 5v5. Yes, I see this as being a problem for other bots too.

For example look at this match - it seems like only 1 hero from either side was actually implemented.

Not sure if this is a bug or something changed in hero selection meaning I have to update code.
    They ain't the best obviously, since I know it was your w.i.p script. Yeah, I've noticed scripts like bot experiment and ranked ai picking those in the console as well.