Thread: Hanging out with the Workshop's Bot Scripters

Lightbulb Hanging out with the Workshop's Bot Scripters

I've been thinking about gathering workshop bot scripters (and ChrisC) for exchanging ideas. At first, I thought a podcast might be a good idea, but now that we have a coop option in the client, I thought it would be fun to hang out and play coop against the community bots. It would be nice to also give advice to each other while we are playing against the bots so people benefit from it and improve their bots.

I would also like to invite ChrisC to hang out with us. I think it would be really beneficial for us to also have a chat with you about the default bots' behavior and the API (ONLY these topics of course). If you have some requests that could make you more confirtable, that is also perfectly fine and understadable. Please just let me know if you are up for it or not (so I don't have to send you a milion private messages :P).

One thing I also want to say to everyone is that don't worry if your English is not that good. For most of us (including me) English is not our first language, so don't be ashamed. If you prefer, you can only use chat.

Reply to this post ASAP if you are interested with your preferred times (EST) during the coming Friday/Saturday/Sunday (next weekend+Friday is also fine). You can also add me on steam (you can find my account on PubSimulator's workshop page).

I think this is a nice idea. I think trying to do it right before TI is not though
    https://github.com/ThePianoDentist/t...dentistdotabot Lina bot which pulls small camp when 'laning' (Aim to work on pulling and stacking bots initially)
    https://github.com/ThePianoDentist/dotabots-ml-tools Parsing data from bot games

Quote Originally Posted by TheP1anoDentist View Post
    I think this is a nice idea. I think trying to do it right before TI is not though
    Yeah, you are right! I'm gonna poke people again after TI!