Thread: Play style last 20 games

Play style last 20 games

On last 20 games I played 10 different heroes. My play style chart says my versatility is within the smallest pentagon. It is true I have about 15 heroes I have played lots of games with and I refer to play with them so I usually play less than ten per cent when I am asked to pick, but that is why I play a few single draft and random draft and ability draft.

But let's work this out. Over the last twenty games, if I play twenty different heroes, my play style versatility goes to the outer edge of the pentagon. But doesn't that mean that the very inner edge means that I played one hero for the whole twenty games? There are many players who play one hero all the time. I did it a lot myself. But this time I have played ten times as many heroes and my versatility gets the same crippled looking score.

This last twenty includes 4 heroes that I practically never play, so 20% of my games were extreme versatility... But my score on versatility is within the smallest pentagon.

tiny rabbit cage.jpg

Now I have 17 out of the last 20 are unique. My versatility chart has barely left touching to middle