Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: I want to attack the fountain.

Basic Member

I want to attack the fountain.

It was attack-able in dota1 right? I don't, know i missed many updates it may have changed, but go ahead make it infinite hp or something, but when one team admits defeat, or all 5 have left, or just for the hell of it in a bot game, I wanna attack the fountain!

both thumbs up

Basic Member
    +1

Basic Member
    +1

+1
    I hate people that put their Rig specs in the signature. This is not overclock.net!
    CPU: AMD Trainwrecker AM5+ 12150 hexacontatetra-core 1.65 Thz | RAM: Corsair Revenge 4TB DDR6 (0.24-0.24-0.36) | GPU: Sapphire 9990 128GB GDDR9 Hexa-Fired (0.65/0.95/1.1Thz) | Resolution: @ 20480x12800
    Connection: - Telus: (70MB/10MB)
    All Specs shown in the signature are fictitious, any resemblance to real hardware, current or obsolete, is purely coincidental

+1

This also reminds me of being able to sneak into the Scourge base from the trees and being able to reach the fountain from behind, that part of the map should be put back in imo.

Banned
    Yes i just played a game as huskar which i totally dominated
    so much so my first completed item was satanic

my problem was i jumped puck and weaver at their fountain and using satanics life drain to stay alive, problem was weaver went invis and puck went into orb so i had nothing to attack to keep myself alive under fountain damage

i suppose it is a building and you cant lifesteal off it >>

Basic Member
    So you can stand there and kill them in 40 mins and never finishing the game just so you can feel good about yourself because your IRL sucks so hard?

Dont implement, make heroes immortal and have magic immunity imo so the other team would rather finish and continue to the next game instead of fountain killing in 20-30 mins.

Rushing the fountain was one of the most epic amusements in WC3 DotA when you dominate the game, as much as standing in the base against Pudge and shouting: "Who's hooked, that's gay!!". I miss it very much, nevertheless Valve made the Fountain invulnerable due to allow the losing team try to change the situation and repel the incoming attack. On the other hand, the Fountain is way a Spawnpoint. The Fountain is used to spawn heroes if it can be called so. But this is completely useless. Base is a perfect Spawnpoint opposing to the Fountain, and If you are so stymied that can not even get out, the Fountain won't save you. Just let the enemies destroy them and accept your defeat. Valve should change it to basic healing structure, that's able to destruct. This is a feature that must be revived!

Basic Member
    yea please +1 i would love to see this again .