Thread: Cant find game to spectate with hero search

Cant find game to spectate with hero search

When I search for a hero last night I got the usual pages and pages of games to watch. But for the last few weeks, maybe more I don't know, usually when I search for a particular hero it gives me about three results and they don't even have the hero I was searching for in it. Is there a setting or something I have pressed wrong or something?

no trees.jpg

I suppose it has been limited to searching in the first two or three pages of results for what you can watch live, but with a minimum of half a million players online at any one time, surely you could make that a hundred or some other way to always be able to find a game of a hero that is close to the start. Again a picture of search where only one result and it doesn't even have the hero searched for. Is that some weird obscure hero? Broodmother I searched for this time... It's just spectating can make the difference between crashing headlong into each other and trying to learn tactics. Maybe it is encouraging people to buy tournament tickets but they say that those who pirate music or listen to it for free are also buying more music because it is not because they are criminals that they go out of their comfort zone to find the music, but they are music lovers...

no broodmother.jpg