Thread: [Performance] hud update rate

Basic Member

Unhappy [Performance] hud update rate

hi there.

Few patches ago 'dota_experimental_hud_update_rate' command was added and then removed.

Is there any way to add it again or may be there is some commands with same functionality?

this command boosts my fps if i set update_rate to ~15-20

thanks in advance!

Basic Member
    I hope this command will return or add analogs. On my old laptop it was a very useful command. Maybe you should write directly to the developers?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenhuan View Post
    I hope this command will return or add analogs. On my old laptop it was a very useful command. Maybe you should write directly to the developers?
    what the best way to do this?

It was a gimmick introducing more bugs, it's sole purpose was to find the best parameters for the automatic setting, and it has been incorporated in the engine, so don't expect it returning.

You know what else would boost your fps? An optimized cfg. And No-Bling

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aveyo View Post
    It was a gimmick introducing more bugs, it's sole purpose was to find the best parameters for the automatic setting, and it has been incorporated in the engine, so don't expect it returning.

You know what else would boost your fps? An optimized cfg. And No-Bling
    hmm. thanks for pointing out. no-bling requires windows 64 and I have archlinux here but will try this anyway. hope to get min 144 fps. planing to buy new monitor...