Thread: TI7 predictions in spectating mode broken

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Basic Member

TI7 predictions in spectating mode broken

Picked liquid to win. they won. prediction said i made the wrong pick

Basic Member
    just picked og in game 1. og won. said i got the prediction wrong

Picked OG to win vs C9, and picked first baracks destroyed between 30min and 40min. OG wins, takes rax at 36min, and it tells me my predictions are incorrect!

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wheresmattynow View Post
    Picked OG to win vs C9, and picked first baracks destroyed between 30min and 40min. OG wins, takes rax at 36min, and it tells me my predictions are incorrect!
    They got 23 mln $ * 4 (25%) ~= 100 mln$ donated and still they cant make it right.

Double hero models with stupid cosmetics on loading screen. What is going on valve?
    You have spent approximately $1,805.68 USD in the game after this card set was released.

second game OG vs C9, picked first rax destroyed by OG, and first blood by OG. Neither were marked correct for me.
    SHit is *seriously* bugged. Doesn't even update when firstblood/rax/tower/roshan kill happens.

Basic Member
    I have exactly the same, predictions that were predicted correctly, showed that they are incorrect, I hope in the near future will solve the problem of icefrog?

Basic Member
    Same here
    & other shit like "who's get 15 denie" i got the closer & it count wrong
    I mean, you don't have the option to say nobody, so it has to be someone !! the closer could be reward ffs

Basic Member
    I can confirm that there is indeed a bug with the system. for the OG vs DC game #2, 3 of the predictions I made were correct. There was game time, number of blink daggers bought and something else I forgot. 6 players bought blink daggers before 25 minutes in the game and yet the system said that the answer was 0-2. Then the game ended after 54 minutes and yet the game said it ended after 30 minutes or something idiotic like that. The system was just clearly wrong on those cases.

Please fix this, it seems like something that would be simple.
    Last edited by abeltensor; 08-02-2017 at 05:56 PM. Reason: adding more information.

I can confirm this also..heres the proof.. also lgd is the one the first destroyed the tower but it was considered incorrect
    wtf.png

Basic Member
    Please fix this. Im missing 7 correct predictions already sińce yesterday. Some predictions are registered and some aren't. This istnieje getting pretty frustrating as Im trying to get the achievment done and it starting to look impossible to do it...