Thread: a bug in the projections of the main stage THE INTERNATIONAL 2017 BATTLE PASS

Exclamation a bug in the projections of the main stage THE INTERNATIONAL 2017 BATTLE PASS

Good afternoon, watched the play of the first game Liquid vs IG (the main stage of the tournament), made 3 correct predictions is:
    - the team that killed Roshan the most number of times;
    - the hero with the highest value up to 25 minutes;
    how many murders will be in smoke until the 10th minute.
    at the end of the game says I have made three correct predictions out of 4. and when I went to achievements in compedium, I wrote that only 1 prediction is correct. I ask You to deal with this error1.jpg

The second game Liquid vs IG (the main stage), again made 3 correct predictions 2.1.jpg, and at the end in the achievements counted again 1 2.2.jpg (Although in two games, 6 correct predictions should be).
    50 right to predict such glitches is unrealistic.
    p.s. In the first game don't know what a glitch so the screengrab. correct predictions not made

The third game Liquid vs IG (the main stage of the tournament), made 2 correct predictions 3.1.jpg , after the achievements again showed only 1, 3.2.jpg
    The result, for 3 game Liquid vs IG, I must be the achievement of 8 out of 10 correct predictions.

(After playing with Liquid vs IG) continue to make predictions
    The first game Newbee vs EG (main stage), made 4 correct predictions 4.1.jpg , after the achievements again showed only 1, 4.2.jpg
    The result, for 3 game Liquid vs IG and one game Newbee vs EG I should be in achievements 12 out of 30 correct predictions (it +1 LVL to compedium 2017).

In the 2nd game Liquid vs IG made me predictions coincides with the designated achievement
    In the first game of LGD.Forever Young vs TNC Pro Team made me predictions coincides with the designated achievement
    Continue to watch the games and make predictions, but for the first 4 games I in achievement did not count 8 correct predictions
    I ask You to understand and if possible to give me back the lost 8 projections of the main stage.

Many players have this bug with forecasts
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Серега! И не епёт...; 08-10-2017 at 12:48 PM.

Its still bugged even after update...just now in Virtus pro vs LGD Game 1, I had all 4 correct predictions and i dint get 3 of them which were correct at the end of game..i got only 1 which was correct during the game..please fix this and give my correct predictions please..
    IMG-20170809-WA0001.jpg

I also had this occur of the LGD vs VP game, I had 3/4 correct predictions at the end of the game, but only had 1 point added to my achievement counter.

Hello,

I also miss many correct predictions which is really frustrating, I was hoping to be able to reach 30 correct predictions maybe even 50 but with this broken system I will never reach it... So far I already have 12 and I am 100% sure that I miss at least 6 correct predictions on my counter, probably 8 in fact...