Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: They did not give the levels for the correct forecast of the prize fund of the tourna

  1. #11
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    128
    Did you actually correctly guess the prize fund would be 24-25m ? not any other value

  2. #12
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by TorraKwy View Post
    Did you actually correctly guess the prize fund would be 24-25m ? not any other value
    the answers were 21-22 23-24 25-26 27-28 and ect.
    i pick 23-24 and this true

  3. #13
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    128
    No they weren't, the options were 22-23, 23-24, 24-25, 25-26 etc...
    I know this 100% because my son picked 23-24 and I had picked 25-26, the correct answer was 24-25 so your choice of 23-24 was wrong which is why you didn't get the points.

    Case closed

  4. #14

    Holy shit you have children?

    Quote Originally Posted by TorraKwy View Post
    No they weren't, the options were 22-23, 23-24, 24-25, 25-26 etc...
    I know this 100% because my son picked 23-24 and I had picked 25-26, the correct answer was 24-25 so your choice of 23-24 was wrong which is why you didn't get the points.

    Case closed
    Jesus tap dancing christ i just assumed you were like 12 and angry at the world or something. But you an actual adult with the responsibility of raising children. Your such a dick to random strangers who are literally just asking for clarification and if you knew all along why didn't you say in the beginning?

    I cannot stand people like you and its you cunts that are ruining DOTA2 u utter fucktard, go rip off your own balls so you can not further the planet with your hateful bullshit DNA.

    CUNT!!!!

  5. #15
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    128
    Hmm ok, people were asking questions which I gave them answers to, even explained the answer in details. I didn't know what Ultimoose had predicted until 2 posts ago.
    You come here and call me a dick / cunt / fucktart / cunt and think I am the one ruining Dota? Tells me everything I need to know.

  6. #16
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    9
    Just watch. Or26Am6YwNI.jpg

  7. #17
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    9
    For what this forum? developers are always silent. only players communicate here.

  8. #18
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    128
    Ultimoose, you already said you picked 23-24, the correct answer was 24-25 so not sure what you need a developer for.

  9. #19
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by TorraKwy View Post
    Ultimoose, you already said you picked 23-24, the correct answer was 24-25 so not sure what you need a developer for.
    Watch a screenshot. No one could choose 24-25. Then answer 23-24 mean to 24.999m. I do not think that Valve deceived everyone.Still, I hope this is a delay.

  10. #20

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •