Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Got 1 year ban, can't understand why

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicknamer View Post
    Ban occurred before that date.
    And by the way, 1 year ban for the 1st offence? Are we for real? This is just crazy. Seems like Valve is trying his best to make Dota 2 fail. His population dropped already a lot and now we start with random YEARS bans.
    I mean, this is the 1st time i get a ban and i start with it, if people get 2 bans is like 10 years ban or something? This is exactly the reason why there are so many acc buyers. I'm actually tempted to buy one aswell, not sure i have enought time to waste making one other account and play 200 normal games before ranked. Well done Valve for incentivating acc selling.
    It doesn't matter when it occured. Valve can ban retrospectively all they want.

It's not your first offence? Do you honestly believe that your penalty for intentionally feeding 10 times should be the same as intentionall feeding 1 time?

How is Valve trying to make DOTA 2 fail? If anything, banning offenders like you will make many people stay.

This is not why there are many account buyers, as Valve literally just started banning people.

It seems like you're trying very hard to find excuses to blame Valve, when you're the one that intentionally fed in 10-15 games. I'm glad you're out of the DOTA 2 community.

Basic Member
    Most of people playing Dota are toxic, deal with it or this game will die. Period. That being said i didn't even being toxic, i just refused to play with animals, if Valve ban me for that than this game is beyond any hope. You are the classic guy who will make Dota fail.

Basic Member
    Most of people playing Dota are toxic, deal with it or this game will die. Period. That being said i didn't even being toxic, i just refused to play with animals, if Valve ban me for that than this game is beyond any hope. You are the classic guy who will make Dota fail.
    Why are you trying to make excuses for your poor behaviour?

Basic Member
    I don't need excuse, this is the point. I can have a poor behavior and you can't ban me for 1 year for that. If you do that than your game will die, really fast. How you don't see that? You really want to ban all the fucking community?

Basic Member
    I don't need excuse, this is the point. I can have a poor behavior and you can't ban me for 1 year for that. If you do that than your game will die, really fast. How you don't see that? You really want to ban all the fucking community?
    This has nothing to do with poor behaviour. This ban is solely because you've intentionall fed, meaning you have intentionally ruined 9 other players games. Who do you think will stay if Valve does nothing about people like you? You're more likely to make 9 players quit the game, because they experience intentionally feeding by 1 player, than Valve are likely to make you stop playing.

Make a new account and get over it.

Seems like Valve is trying his best to make Dota 2 fail. His population dropped already a lot
    http://store.steampowered.com/stats haha yea 700k players, second most played game in steam for years i cant see any population dropping, just dont tell us false facts only because u want them to be true.

u cant be banned for griefing or intentionally feeding
    Absolutley wrong thinking, u got what u deserve man when u think u can do what u want over and over again with only little punishment.

Are you telling to me that i can be banned for refusing to play with people who steal my lane or refuse to buy courier at start?
    there is no lane that belongs to you or is your property, everyone has the same right to go to a lane as you, so why u think a lane belongs to you???
    second thing is u cant force someone to play like u want!! if he didnt want to buy a courier then its his choice and u need to accept it, u cant force other people to buy that stuff u want! and yea when u see this as a reason to
    feed or ruin the game by afking then u are the bad person here, why u dont leave the game instead of afking around? to prevent lp? there are borders and u cross it.

What are those bans out of nowhere? This is a not acceptable way to deal with customers.
    valve do not need customers that behave like u, if u cant hold to a single simple rule thats called dont go afk and play the fucking game till end without griefing then u have dismiss all your rights as a regular customer.
    And when u fight every game with someone for a lane or role, then its specialy your intolerants to accept that u not the commander of the game, u are only 1 out of 5 members of a team not the top crown, learn to adapt and learn to accept that u cant have everything u want everytime (lane, items...) if u cant have mid then go bot or offlane or play support there are so many ways to avoid this confrontations u have...

I can have a poor behavior and you can't ban me for 1 year for that. If you do that than your game will die, really fast. How you don't see that?
    you see they can! and most of the community will be happy for this beause your behaviour is one of the reasons a game dies or community get toxic in the first place, to remove this issue by valve even with drastic moves is very welcome by the community as u see this in the majority of comments in this post.

You really want to ban all the fucking community?
    if they behave like you then devinitly my answer is yes !
    Last edited by Aod_Knight; 10-07-2017 at 07:40 AM.

Basic Member
    Bye. We won't miss you.

Basic Member
    You don't seem to understand you won't miss me. I have like 10 already ranked accounts that i can use. Banning people for 1 year for nothing will just kill the game in few months, this is my major complain. I went afk in games with intentional feeders or other kind of game ruiners, and i got 1 year ban. This obviously too much. I may even understand if i would get other 5 lp games (which is a lot already), but 1 year ban for just going afk, not even intentional feeding is just crazy. Most of people, unlike me, have no 10 accounts, they will just leave the game if they get such an unfair punishment.
    Last edited by Nicknamer; 10-20-2017 at 05:32 AM.

Basic Member
    You don't seem to understand you won't miss me. I have like 10 already ranked accounts that i can use. Banning people for 1 year for nothing will just kill the game in few months, this is my major complain. I went afk in games with intentional feeders or other kind of game ruiners, and i got 1 year ban. This obviously too much. I may even understand if i would get other 5 lp games (which is a lot already), but 1 year ban for just going afk, not even intentional feeding is just crazy. Most of people, unlike me, have no 10 accounts, they will just leave the game if they get such an unfair punishment.
    You don't have 10 accounts ready for ranked or you wouldn't be here whining about 1 account. Stop lying. Take your punishment instead of behaving like a 12 year old.

Basic Member
    - Circumventing low priority by collusion with other users or bots
    does that mean you get banned if you pay someone else to play your lp games?