Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34

Thread: Got 1 year ban, can't understand why

  1. #21
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Gozuu View Post
    You don't have 10 accounts ready for ranked or you wouldn't be here whining about 1 account. Stop lying. Take your punishment instead of behaving like a 12 year old.
    You are clearly retarded. As i stated already i don't give a damn about that account, i'm not even asking to lift the ban, i'm just telling you that this way Dota 2 will be gone for good. Take me as example. I'm playing Dota since years, and i never bought a single account (i just made 9 smurfs for my own pleasure). One week ago, since Valve decided to punish me for no reason, i bought 2 new accounts, with THE ONLY PURPOSE to ruin games. Why? Because Valve dared to fuck with me.
    You don't realise that people want to be toxic, leave them be! Remove bans, remove low priority, even for ranked. If people want to feed on purpose is ok! If people want to flame is ok! Let people play. DotA 2 is losing population already, this is your last chance to save the game.

    Valve will always lose vs acc buyers, ruiners, griefers. If you can't beat them make them your allies, this is the obvious solution for Dota issues. You don't need to thank me.
    Last edited by Nicknamer; 10-20-2017 at 06:59 AM.

  2. #22
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    791
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicknamer View Post
    You are clearly retarded. As i stated already i don't give a damn about that account, i'm not even asking to lift the ban, i'm just telling you that this way Dota 2 will be gone for good. Take me as example. I Din't buy accounts for years, then Valve force me to play 5 lp games, then they start to ban my accounts. Ok, now i lost 2 of my 10 accounts (Both banned for 1 year)
    Now, i always refused to buy accounts, playing dota for years. Since Valve dared to punish me for no reason i just bought 2 new accounts, with THE ONLY PURPOSE to ruin games. Why? Because Valve dared to fuck with me.
    You don't realise that people want to be toxic, leave them be! Remove bans, remove low priority, even for ranked. If people want to feed on purpose is ok! If people want to flame is ok! Let people play. DotA 2 is losing population already, this is your last chance to save the game.

    Valve will always lose vs acc buyers, ruiners, griefers. If you can't beat them make them your allies, this is the obvious solution for Dota issues. You don't need to thank me.
    Okay cheater....whatever you say.

  3. #23
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    38
    Cheater? I'm not cheating, i just bought a couple of accounts, because Valve forced me to. If they didn't act like crazy people i would have not. But if they ban my accounts for fun then i'll buy new ones. I'm just reacting to a unlogic behavior.

  4. #24
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    128
    Why do you keep STILL insisting that accounts are being banned for nothing/fun after we've repeatedly pointed out why yours (and others) accounts are being banned. You have a really toxic attitude, you feed on purpose, ruin games for other people and seem to think you can do this with impunity.

    If you read the patch notes of the link I provided earlier you will also notice that Valve have increased their systems to detect account buyers/sellers so good luck on your quest to keep buying new ones.

  5. #25
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    38
    I never intentionally feeded, i just went afk after my team started feeding couriers or shits like that, if you would have bothered watching a single replay you would have seen it. You are quite arrogant and showing a toxic behavior, should we have you banned for 1 year?

  6. #26
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    In a flying city in the sky
    Posts
    1,119
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicknamer View Post
    I don't need excuse, this is the point. I can have a poor behavior and you can't ban me for 1 year for that. If you do that than your game will die, really fast. How you don't see that? You really want to ban all the fucking community?
    What do you think laws are made for? To prevent total mayhem.
    If you break the law, you'll get punished.

    What do you think game rules are made for? To make the game enjoyable/challenging and not a retarded shitfest.
    If you break the rules, you'll get punished.

    If you are rude to someone or flame someone in public, you'll get punished, because the person will most likely hit you in the face or call the police.

    If you are rude in a game, there will be no consequences, because there is no executive power or the recipient can't really touch you.
    Valve just fixed this issue and you now complain because you can't continue with the things you've done before.
    Learn to respect others. Even on the internet.
    It is possible. If you can't do that, then you'll most likely have a very low IQ.

    Human beings tend to behave like total retards when they are in anonymity and can say things they wouldn't do in a face 2 face conversation. But with the right punishments, this will stop.

    Btw: The more you grief/flame/feed/shittalk or whatever, the more you'll get matched with these kind of players.

    So all in all:
    IT IS YOUR OWN DAMN FAULT
    Last edited by wolf633; 10-20-2017 at 08:28 AM.

  7. #27
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    38
    You clearly have no idea how law works. Since i do i'll teach some basilar things about it.
    First of all, everyone subject to the law has the right to be made aware of it before the offence happens. Ergo you can't punish somebody for something that he did before tha law have been introducted. This things is called retroactive punishment and is forbidden in all civilized country. Here i'm getting punished for something that happened before the introduction of the rule above discussed.
    Second, when you commit an offence punished by law you have the right to a fair process. Here i have been punished and even after i opened this topic asking for explanation it i had not a single response from Valve, only mere players answered me, not a single entitled staff member.
    Third, if you hit in the face somebody for flaming you in public you will be persecuted for assault. The only thing you can do is denounce him for obloquy. (Also, unlikely my country, in USA there is prescribed the exceptio veritatis, so, if i can prove i flamed him with true statements i can't be persecuted for it)
    I suggest you to do not try to find similarities with law, because there is only one kind of state that behave like Valve and those are the tyrannies.
    Retourning on topic i didn't flame people, i didn't feed couriers, i have been punished for refusing to play with people who feeded couriers or other kind of game ruiners. Valve cannot pretend people to play with game ruiners. That's my main point.
    Also Valve should stop to try to educate players. This is not a state and there are no laws ( as i pointed out already), there are just random rules and random punishment. I wouldn't even care, since i have many accounts and the money to buy many others, but many other players will just leave the game if they get unfair punishment and randomic application of an already poor regulation. Dota 1 should have teached you something, if you have played RGC, DotAlicious, Iccup or Garena. Let people play freely or they won't play at all.
    Of course Valve can also decide to let Dota fail and let all the population migrate to Playerunknown's Battleground, where there are no behavior rules and two millions players online, two times DotA and Csgo togheter.
    Last edited by Nicknamer; 10-20-2017 at 09:35 AM.

  8. #28
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    In a flying city in the sky
    Posts
    1,119
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicknamer View Post
    You clearly have no idea how law works. Since i do i'll teach some basilar things about it.
    First of all, everyone subject to the law has the right to be made aware of it before the offence happens. Ergo you can't punish somebody for something that he did before tha law have been introducted. This things is called retroactive punishment and is forbidden in all civilized country. Here i'm getting punished for something that happened before the introduction of the rule above discussed.
    Second, when you commit an offence punished by law you have the right to a fair process. Here i have been punished and even after i opened this topic asking for explanation it i had not a single response from Valve, only mere players answered me, not a single entitled staff member.
    Third, if you hit in the face somebody for flaming you in public you will be persecuted for assault. The only thing you can do is denounce him for obloquy. (Also, unlikely my country, in USA there is prescribed the exceptio veritatis, so, if i can prove i flamed him with true statements i can't be persecuted for it)
    I suggest you to do not try to find similarities with law, because there is only one kind of state that behave like Valve and those are the tyrannies.
    Retourning on topic i didn't flame people, i didn't feed couriers, i have been punished for refusing to play with people who feeded couriers or other kind of game ruiners. Valve cannot pretend people to play with game ruiners. That's my main point.
    Also Valve should stop to try to educate players. This is not a state and there are no laws ( as i pointed out already), there are just random rules and random punishment. I wouldn't even care, since i have many accounts and the money to buy many others, but many other players will just leave the game if they get unfair punishment and randomic application of an already poor regulation. Dota 1 should have teached you something, if you have played RGC, DotAlicious, Iccup or Garena. Let people play freely or they won't play at all.
    Of course Valve can also decide to let Dota fail and let all the population migrate to Playerunknown's Battleground, where there are no behavior rules and two millions players online, two times DotA and Csgo togheter.
    http://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement/#4

  9. #29
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    38
    So what? Nowhere in the link you posted say that Valve can ban you without reason. Here people are getting banned because of reports, which are often totally random (you can be reported for not being russian, or for making a item build people don't like). This has nothing to do with the point 4 of the subriber agreement.

  10. #30
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    In a flying city in the sky
    Posts
    1,119
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicknamer View Post
    So what? Nowhere in the link you posted say that Valve can ban you without reason. Here people are getting banned because of reports, which are often totally random (you can be reported for not being russian, or for making a item build people don't like). This has nothing to do with the point 4 of the subriber agreement.
    Everything is stated there. I am pretty sure you agreed to the subscriber agreement without actually reading it carefully
    Also read this: http://store.steampowered.com/online_conduct/?l=english

    You will not:
    [...]
    Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
    [...]
    Again:
    It is your own fault.

    In addition you should actively read update notes.

    http://www.dota2.com/news/updates/33258/

    Last point:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dota 2 Update - October 3rd, 2017
    - Improved detection of exploiters, bots, account sellers and in-game feeding. Matchmaking bans are being issued against these types of players.
    Also, Gozuu already mentioned that:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gozuu View Post
    You were banned for intentionally feeding. Here are a few matches showing it:

    https://www.dotabuff.com/matches/3475804296 (Name: I go mid or you go -25)
    https://www.dotabuff.com/matches/3475595968
    https://www.dotabuff.com/matches/3475414576
    https://www.dotabuff.com/matches/3475303368

    In your last 20 games, more than 50% are with you having 0 kils and 6-12 deaths per game, using only Boots/Travel Boots, TP & Smoke to feed faster.
    Last edited by wolf633; 10-25-2017 at 12:54 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •