Thread: Debugger hotkey

Basic Member

Debugger hotkey

Is there a way to rebind or unbind the Panorama debugger? I am using -dev for the extra info during debugging, but I am also playing after taking a break and don't restart the game without -dev. There's a game bind on F6 so when using it in a match the Panorama debugger pops up
    I know it's a useful feature but is there a way to change it? If not, can it be added please? I am sure it's not a big deal to implement.
    Explanations on the normal, high and very high brackets in replays: here, here & here
    Why maphacks won't work in D2: here

Basic Member
    Wow this sucks... I expected it to at least be configurable even if in an obscure place. But by obscure I didn't think you'd need a mod for it Valve needs to change this.

However, your workaround works flawlessly. It's exactly what I needed. Great job and thanks
    Last edited by The Nomad; 10-10-2017 at 10:14 AM.
    Explanations on the normal, high and very high brackets in replays: here, here & here

Basic Member
    delete me
    Last edited by The Nomad; 10-16-2017 at 03:08 AM. Reason: Nevermind :)

Quote Originally Posted by The Nomad View Post
    Wow this sucks... I expected it to at least be configurable even if in an obscure place. But by obscure I didn't think you'd need a mod for it :( Valve needs to change this.

However, your workaround works flawlessly. It's exactly what I needed. Great job and thanks :)
    Update:
    Just create keybinds.cfg directly in \steamapps\common\dota 2 beta\game\dota\panorama\
    No need for a packaged mod, launch options and all that jazz. Notice I've renamed the file to keybinds.cfg from dota_keybinds.cfg
    As a bonus, I'm sharing my keybinds.cfg file, featuring
    F1:Home F2:Heroes F3:Store F4:Watch F5:Learn F6:Arcade Ctrl+F7:Dev F8:Armory F9:Profile F10:Settings F11:Game/Home

Basic Member
    I assume deleting dota_dashboard lines will just leave the binds to None, correct? Since I see they are mapped to ctrl+key, while the normal popups have "None" bound.

dashboard is everything at the main menu level (compendiums are also set as dashboard)
    popup is something like Settings UI or new hero introductions or compendium games
    keybind directly is in-game level (gets overwritten by game hotkeys however)

there are some stuff still broken aka focus-violators that Valve has been fighting ever since panorama was introduced, so that's the reason these hotkeys are not consistent (sometimes work, sometimes do not).