Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Behaviour score system questions.

Basic Member

Exclamation Behaviour score system questions.

Hello there, I have some questions to dota 2 devs about beh. score system.
    I play Dota 2 every day because I am motion handicapped and cant do other things. Usually I play 5-10+ games per day and the system you guys created with beh. score makes me kill myself time after time, now I ll tell you - why, with examples and arguments.
    I used to play on this account for last few months - http://steamcommunity.com/id/lite_skill/
    Beh. score was shit the most of the time, but when it was 5-7k+ I had 75-80+% wr. 29 september my beh score became 1 ( one, not even 1k ) and after lose streak with 4 game ruiners I had to come back to my very old account - http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunalubitzemlupokrugu
    Beh. score was normal, and I easily got 800 pts in 3-4 nights. from 4300 to 5100 with 70-80 % win rate. Every game without game ruiners, where people listened to me on draft and game was about 20-25 minutes max. Then somehow my beh. score became C-, now its impossible to play this game.
    What is low beh. score? Every game my teammates are =
    1. Crying in mic, shouting, singing etc.
    2. Kids who are <10iq and cant even pick normal hero.
    3. Retards who go afk / destroy their items / feed.
    4. Account buyers.
    5. Tilting flamers etc.
    6. SOMEONE WHO GOT THERE FOR NOTHING LIKE ME ( 1 for 30 games or less )

I used to play this game from 2012 year. 2 Years ago I had 6500 acc, so I know how to play this game.
    And the qustions are -
    1. Why my accs are in c-f beh. groups? If I DONT FEED and I DONT RUIN, I am getting commends every 1-2 games.
    2. Why you guys create system in game which you dont play by urselves?
    3. How can I get from this fucking hell?

Because, its really impossible to play with people from same beh. group. They are worse then 2500 players, even on 6-6.5 avgs.
    You can check games on dotabuff/ elsewhere you can, you ll see what am I talking about.
    Thank you for your time,
    Fedor
    Last edited by dotavoice; 10-11-2017 at 02:53 AM.

Basic Member
    Also I am having problems with FINDING THE MATCHES, even on 3 regions with 2 languages. It usually takes 10-25+ mins to find ONE game.
    Why is that happening?

Basic Member
    I can show you, what do I face every fucking game.
    3495479923 match id
    fta.jpg
    fped qop, 2nd pick bones, 3rd pick invoker.
    Three pieces of pure shit. You can open replay where you ll see that I won bot lane, then rotated top and won top lane. After that game was already lost because three dogs feeded their cores. I supplied them with full map control by getting every obs from shop + took of most of enemies obses.
    Last edited by dotavoice; 10-11-2017 at 03:33 AM.

Basic Member
    The next game: Attachment 51497
    MATCH ID 3495535109
    Little history, The same kid on visage ( qop from last game ) fped vsg.

Od randomed dazzle randomed, so what did I have? Dazzle thpught he is carry so I couldnt stay on lane, he was lasthitting creeps with healwave. OD was solo hard and vsg was mid. I HAD to go jungle, killed rosh on min 10, farmed a bit, hunted meepo once, won teamfight for them and then I destroyed their base.
    Tell me, why on this avg I have 2 randomes, fp vsg ( who lost mid ) FARMING DAZZLE, and SOLO HARD OD.

And the next game 3495595318 match id
    afk pudge, feeding techies, 10iq storm on mid
    You call it " balanced game "?
    Last edited by dotavoice; 10-11-2017 at 04:52 AM.

Banned
    That's normal for low behaviour score. Retarded people will play with retarded people.

Simply stop being a retard:

Stop insulting other people, stop telling them what to do, stop making them tilt. Be nice and friendly. Pick what the team needs, etc.

Avoid getting reported.

That's all you can do.

No need to spam more posts here. Topic can be closed.

Basic Member
    WHO TOLD U, THAT I AM DOING ANY OF THESE ?

Stop insulting other people, stop telling them what to do, stop making them tilt. Be nice and friendly. Pick what the team needs, etc.

DUDE, I HAD 3 REPORTS TO GET TO F B.SCORE FROM NORMAL, IS IT OK?

34534534543.png 25+ games in f beh. group, still in f) Do I have to play 1k games to get of this hell?
    Last edited by dotavoice; 10-12-2017 at 02:39 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dotavoice View Post
    WHO TOLD U, THAT I AM DOING ANY OF THESE ?

DUDE, I HAD 3 REPORTS TO GET TO F B.SCORE FROM NORMAL, IS IT OK?
    Well it was you who told me this. The way you present yourself here on this forum. Toxic nature.

Basic Member
    IN EVERY FUCKING GAME I HAVE FEEDER, DOG WHO DIED AND ABANDONS OR 10 IQ ACC BUYERS WHO CANT EVEN MOVE, THATS THE GAME WITH MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN IT?
    Last edited by dotavoice; 10-12-2017 at 08:05 AM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dotavoice View Post
    IN EVERY FUCKING GAME I HAVE FEEDER, DOG WHO DIED AND ABANDONS OR 10 IQ ACC BUYERS WHO CANT EVEN MOVE, THATS THE GAME WITH MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN IT?
    The reason for this is because your a toxic person yourself and thus you have acquired a very low Behaviour Score, which pairs you up with similar players, to avoid you infecting people with proper behaviour, with your toxic attitude.

I would suggest seeing a therapist, to attempt a recovery process to become a better person towards other human beings online. Alternatively, you can start processing your behaviour in a less serious manner, as you're simply playing a video game and your skill level is at a point where being cruel and hurtful towards others doesn't help improving your chances of winning said video game.

Basic Member
    STEAM SUPPORT TOLD ME TO TRY TO GET AN ANSWER FROM DEVS, CAN I GET IT OR NOT?