Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 1 year ban, thanks

Smile 1 month ban for afk?

FeelsBadMan
    Last edited by 你好你好; 05-23-2018 at 05:21 PM.

How do we know you were just afking and not cheating? Post your dotabuff.

No problem, you can check any replay, it was just afk, I didn't feed in any game. It's really sad that valve made 1 year ban for afk without posting any information that you will get a one year ban for that.
    I didn't even do any badmouth in any game, I almost didn't talk at all.

https://www.dotabuff.com/players/173523225

Basic Member
    What is the reason for starting a game that you won't play at all?
    You could also not start a game, if you know you are going to stay AFK.

This is absurd. It is commonly known that players who afk get punished with an abandon. If you continue this, well, expect harsher punishments, since you actually haven't learned anything from your previous punishment.

@wolf633
    I am not sure that you read my message, please read it again slowly and a few times and then you will get your answers that are already there, thanks.
    But it looks that you are here just for the Posts count, no point to reply to you then.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 你好你好 View Post
    @wolf633
    I am not sure that you read my message, please read it again slowly and a few times and then you will get your answers that are already there, thanks.
    But it looks that you are here just for the Posts count, no point to reply to you then.
    You got banned for intentionally staying afk in 8+ Low Priority (Punishment Queue) games. How can you say you weren't warned of further punishment? You were warned by being given Low Priority to begin with.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 你好你好 View Post
    @wolf633
    A 1 year ban is justified, because no one wants to play with players like you.
    And what you think is insignificant.

But go on. Leave this game. That's better for the community.

Basic Member
    You AFK'd in 5 ranked games. No contribution at all. No items, no assists. Nothing. Enjoy the deserved ban.

R I D I C U L O U S.
    Last edited by 你好你好; 05-23-2018 at 05:22 PM.

Basic Member
    pump is dev team even alive i tryed to reach def team for ages