Thread: Aeon Disk Passive Bug

Exclamation Aeon Disk Passive Bug

As you can see in the video, the passive effect of reducing status effects by 25% is not always working.

Last edited by mtheguy; 10-31-2017 at 01:43 PM. Reason: new video

Actually, it's even worse. It works too good.

It is bugged with aoe effects which apply debuffs on multiple enemies at the same time. It reduces the duration for ALL HIT ENEMIES, and not just the one who has the reduction on. In your video, the Storm Hammer did not last 2 seconds on either enemy, it lasted a bit more than 1 second, probably 1.5 seconds.

This goes for status resistance in general, and not just Aeon Disk.

I could repro this with Vacuum, Hookshot, Hoofstomp and many other aoe stuns. But it only appearsto affect stuns.
    Last edited by bu3ny; 10-31-2017 at 05:49 AM.
    Please, just call me buny.

What I want to point out is the fact that the resistance time works only sometimes. I remade the video with combat log, as you can see, after the fifth stun, both were stunned for the same amout of time.

It looks like it depends on who is closer to the center of the effect. If the unit with the status resistance is closer, then the re duction is applied to all. If that unit is further, it's not applied to units standing closer to the center than that unit, but is applied to units standing further behind.
    Please, just call me buny.