Thread: Ancient Apparition, Jakiro and Techies are available on the workshop

Valve Developer

Lightbulb Ancient Apparition, Jakiro and Techies are available on the workshop

Ancient Apparition, Jakiro and Techies are available on the workshop. Pangolier and Dark Willow are coming soon
    We are also adding itemization schematic to each hero, which should help to define the possible location of items on a hero. We will also be checking the items for correct location from now on. Together with simpler itemization and increased budgets that should help to avoid items overlap in the future.
    Last edited by Jokermax; 11-02-2017 at 11:19 AM.

Basic Member
    Hey , when I try to import a Jakiro item , I get a" Unable to load material template 'materials/models/heroes/jakiro.jakiro.vmat' " . I cannot submit the set for the winter event , can you guys please look into it?
    thank you ,
    Mihalceanu

We just fixed the issue. should be good now.

Basic Member
    Thanks Tvidoto , no more errors on Jakiro for now but there are some inconsistencies on what's on the workshop/requirements page , and whats ingame .

The biggest issue is the fact that the wing slot uses a 256x256 texture instead of a 512x512 .

Here is my example . I was wondering why do I get such a loss of resolution on the wings

Basic Member
    here's another shot in a more advanced shot :

This issue was fixed, thanks for pointing out