Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 7.07 Update 1

Basic Member
    Pangoiler model is not loading correctly at startup screen, displayed as a dummy model but in red color

UPD: Situational issue, doesn't happen after client restart
    Last edited by MasterMan; 10-30-2017 at 11:59 AM.

Basic Member
    Tinker can't rearm the meteor hammer and Viper's model looks really weird.

Basic Member
    Thank you!

Basic Member
    The change to randoming is misguided. One of the great things about DotA over other "MOBAs" is, in my opinion, that outside elements don't affect the match itself. Incentivizing players to pick certain heroes with bonus items violates that.

Instead of having 10 random daily heroes, why not revert to the old system, EXCEPT instead of getting gold you get an unsellable mango and branch? That solves the problem of randoming players having too much of an advantage (by buying, say, a bottle), without introducing unnecessary meta elements.

Quote Originally Posted by MalayLay View Post
    Viper's model looks really weird.
    Should be added that the Viper model only looks weird in the default top-down view. It looks fine in menus and Showcase Mode.

Quote Originally Posted by gordongriest View Post
    The change to randoming is misguided. One of the great things about DotA over other "MOBAs" is, in my opinion, that outside elements don't affect the match itself. Incentivizing players to pick certain heroes with bonus items violates that.

Instead of having 10 random daily heroes, why not revert to the old system, EXCEPT instead of getting gold you get an unsellable mango and branch? That solves the problem of randoming players having too much of an advantage (by buying, say, a bottle), without introducing unnecessary meta elements.
    This isn't a bug. While I agree, air your grievances somewhere else. Try Reddit.

thank you icefrog

Basic Member
    I know you guys are super overwhelmed with bug fixing, but a small feature that the community would love is custom hero filters for the picking screen

It is really really hard to find the hero you want to play

as a 6k player, in my opinion pretty high mmr, i would never use any of these options to find the hero i'd like to play.

The only useful filters imo are the support/carry, and not even that much because the meta changes non stop.

It's especially gonna be hard with all these shiny thingies like the daily heroes, all hero challenge

it just highlights some things that you don't want to see, making the already terrible picking screen of agi/str/int with useless filters into an even worse mess

tl;dr LET US MAKE OUR OWN FILTERS
    Last edited by cookiesz; 10-30-2017 at 02:46 PM.

Basic Member
    FIX PLS BANE IMBA

Basic Member
    Give us more info about new MM system please
    Last edited by Molander; 10-30-2017 at 03:10 PM.