Thread: Numpad 5 Still Unbindable In-Game

Exclamation Numpad 5 Still Unbindable In-Game

Numpad 5 still clears the hotkey when attempting to bind it, and has had this behaviour since the 7.07 Test Client. All other numpad keys function properly.

This is an issue for control groups and quickcast via mouse buttons, as either control groups or mouse buttons are typically bound to numpad, leaving the number row for the other, and the function keys are typically reserved for courier, glyph, pausing, etc.
    To the devs—thank you for your time and for your effort. I'm sorry that we only think of you when we want something.

I know a workaround exists; i'm using it, and rebound a few things to clear up numlock (yeah, i know that's weird, don't ask).

I appreciate the help, but i'm worried that, because this will never affect a pro game or a majority of the playerbase, this bug will just go unfixed, and i'll be turning on numlock to play dota forever. I've played games before that required that, and I hated them for it.
    To the devs—thank you for your time and for your effort. I'm sorry that we only think of you when we want something.

Far more bugs are still there, 7.07 has been a shitfest, some game-breaking bugs have been fixed a week later.. just give ̶V̶a̶l̶v̶e̶ reddit more time. It will be fixed.