Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Rework new items

  1. #1
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    41

    Rework new items

    In previously patches you give us op bloodhord, lens, only good items. Now you give useless bullshit. ALL new items absolutly useless. New mkb. 75% chance to pierce evasion. Instead of 100% and microbashes. 25% in this game works like 90%. You will miss every strike anyway, just because why not? Its very usefull against heroes with 25% evasion chance. You will true strike in 75% pale without evasion, and miss in 25 with evasion. That just stupid as fuck. Are you blind? Nullifier.. 5 sec mute for items only. for 5k gold. Maybe its usefull, but cast range short like my penis, and cast animation slow like 1 hour. You can use all your items, bkb, invis 1000 times in period of this cast. Hammer with 3 sec delay.. I never seen this in pub and I have no single idea how to use that. In this 3 sec cast you can deal a lot more damage to tower/hero anyway. IceFrog kill yourself please.

  2. #2
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    41
    Aeon desk effect can be usefull if it will work at 10%-20% hp. You can escape fight with this. But not at 80%. You go in fight, 2 sec stand without possibility to attack no one, and die. I have no idea why you done this.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •