Thread: Easy bots are newbies who doesn't know to play dota, Expert bots are plain hackers

Banned

Easy bots are newbies who doesn't know to play dota, Expert bots are plain hackers

Nice lazy coding valve, players who contributed custom bots who plays dota 2 does it better. Ashamed

Basic Member
    umm 2 things.

unfair bots are still pretty easy actually, i wish they would remove the "purposeful" playing bad on unfair and just make them even better.

almost every single bot uses the default bot logic, most of what people have done is add in the missing characters and item usage, etc..... very little logic of how they play has been changed by anyone....

Basic Member
    You can see the characteristic of the different difficulties here: https://developer.valvesoftware.com/...t_Difficulties

It's the delays and increased ability/item usage in Easy and Medium that set them apart from Hard and Unfair.

I'm experimenting with something in my script to make Hard/Unfair have more natural reaction times. Along the lines of Easy or Medium but without the built-in spell/item disallowing. I too get annoyed by the instant stun when you blink in on them. XD

Banned
    You guys don't even know how valve updates their coding everyday, Do you? Last patch the passive bots were kill stealers and last hit creep hit stealers and the support was doing that. Expert bots only focuses on you and my team didn't help me instead they just do whatever they want on what valve coded them to do.
    The expert bots doesn't push and does push but not target the tower and dies, and intentional feeding.
    The Hard bots are more Unfair than the unfair bots.

Now they changed it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yavimaya View Post
    Why won't you stop being a bitch and accept my theory which is a fact.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperPISSED View Post
    Why won't you stop being a bitch and accept my theory which is a fact.
    OK, maybe you are right, maybe not. But insulting board members is not the way to go...
    Explanations on the normal, high and very high brackets in replays: here, here & here
    Why maphacks won't work in D2: here

Basic Member
    Don't bother with this user, look at his previous posts and you'll see he just bully everyone and everything. Its worth mentioning that the account was banned for a long period and recently unbanned for unknown! reason. using the report button would be enough for these kind of users.