Thread: [Rubick] Illusions of Rubick do not copy Null Field's current state

[Rubick] Illusions of Rubick do not copy Null Field's current state

When creating illusions of Rubick, their Null Field is always in defensive mode, even when Rubick was in offensive mode as the illusions were created.

The illus should copy the aura's current mode, and not just always use the defensive version.
    Please, just call me buny.

Please, just call me buny.

Basic Member
    This definately has some non-consistent mechanic since if creating illusions in defensive mode aura, and then changing the aura to offensive, it keeps the defensive aura from the illusions On, but does not display it in the aura bar.
    This could be considered as spotting problem, or gaining the two aura bonuses non intentianally. And in cases with Shadow Demon as an ally, it could be major advantage against spell casters.

Can the same be said for the stolen spell not being visible?
    This could be major flaw in confusing people by illusions when rubick steals for example PL's Doppelganger spell. But this could be considered as balancing the two heroes because rubick can spot PL hero among illusions pretty quickly by just clicking to steal spell on every illusion, since rubick doesn't steal spell from illusions and Spell Steal doesn't go into Cooldown.

PS: I love recognizing main hero from illiusions by clicking Spell Steal. Please do not take that away from me. :3
    Last edited by Spidous; 12-10-2017 at 11:43 AM.