Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Boost.

Boost ID's pls check this accs for boost

ID
    Last edited by BEST_; 03-09-2018 at 08:22 AM.

Basic Member
    Is Valve paying attention to this thread?, do you know if they take action against boosters?.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemix View Post
    Is Valve paying attention to this thread?, do you know if they take action against boosters?.
    IDK.

What do you mean by boost?

Quote Originally Posted by Santo View Post
    What do you mean by boost?
    Players who's raising mmr for other players with money, with Anylvl.com and other services. (example 6-7-8k players playing on low mmr only on position 1-2 mid, easy line, and raping low skilled players). Or smurf accounts what soon will have new owner with high mmr. This kind of players, like go double mid or double carry, they never pick supports.
    Last edited by BEST_; 05-02-2018 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BEST_ View Post
    Players who's raising mmr for other players with money, with Anylvl.com and other services. (example 6-7-8k players playing on low mmr only on position 1-2 mid, easy line, and raping low skilled players). Or smurf accounts what soon will have new owner with high mmr. This kind of players, like go double mid or double carry, they never pick supports.
    I neither play support and I spam only 1-2 heroes and you also told me I'm booster. All pro gamers spam 1-2 heroes to reach high mmr. Other way to reach high mmr isn't. You must play damage dealers in order to achieve a win, if you let others to play damage dealer and you support them you will 70% lose that match.

I neither play support and I spam only 1-2 heroes and you also told me I'm booster. All pro gamers spam 1-2 heroes to reach high mmr. Other way to reach high mmr isn't. You must play damage dealers in order to achieve a win, if you let others to play damage dealer and you support them you will 70% lose that match.
    I should play games like this one?
    https://www.dotabuff.com/matches/3862655218

Or for you its not boost ?
    https://www.dotabuff.com/players/857970091/matches?
    I cant enjoy gameplay when this players ruining ranked in my games. So i decided put them here, mb volvo do something. How they ruining? They not playing on their main accounts, and raping low skiled mid players and win game. They not pick supports, look, there only mid with 1000 percent winrate account 24 level dota.
    Last edited by BEST_; 05-02-2018 at 09:37 AM.

I should play games like this one?
    https://www.dotabuff.com/matches/3862655218

Or for you its not boost ?
    https://www.dotabuff.com/players/857970091/matches?
    I cant enjoy gameplay when this players ruining ranked in my games. So i decided put them here, mb volvo do something. How they ruining? They not playing on their main accounts, and raping low skiled mid players and win game. They not pick supports, look, there only mid with 1000 percent winrate account 24 level dota.
    I don't see what's wrong, he spams Arc Warden so? I spam Spectra what's wrong on playing Dota2? If you want to win play like them is nothing illegal, wrong or bad. It's perfectly legit even if someone else is playing on other accounts, VALVE permits this on the settings you can share your account. I don't see the point of this threat, It's pure spam.

I don't see what's wrong, he spams Arc Warden so? I spam Spectra what's wrong on playing Dota2? If you want to win play like them is nothing illegal, wrong or bad. It's perfectly legit even if someone else is playing on other accounts, VALVE permits this on the settings you can share your account. I don't see the point of this threat, It's pure spam.
    25 lvl account. Newbie player right? He not know how heroes work if not play on it many times. Check his games when he
    play his 1st game on this acc. There 0 games on arc warden and winrate stable for newbie player. Win win win lose lose
    win lose lose win win lose lose lose - its okey. He play on all roles, there many heroes he pick its okey tho.
    Now open match stats when he play on arc warden 1st game in his life. https://www.dotabuff.com/matches/3856591850
    Now he every day up rank with stable 25-30 KDA every match. In every game he got MID lane, not suport, not roam etc.
    Peoples give him mid because he say to them, i am smurfing, i am 6-7k main etc and he got this lane. If you still not
    understand what i speak about, then try put human in car who's never drive this car and look how he drive it, drawing an
    analogy with player who's playing 1st game in his life on arc warden with 30kda every match. Its imposible on this
    avarage (ancient) play like this when you are newbie player. (ONLY IF YOU ARE NOT NEWBIE PLAYER AND THIS IS NOT YOUR
    ACCOUNT). Now open site https://anylvl.com/ru/dota2-accounts and ask yourself, how they got this accounts for selling?
    And suddenly there new accounts alrdy with ancient rank with 100+ matches, a coincidence? Thats why ranked is ruined, and i make thread 2 years ago about reboot this ranked to 0 mmr for all and creat new mmr system - where no accbuyers, boosters, abusers.
    Last edited by BEST_; 05-03-2018 at 12:22 AM.

25 lvl account. Newbie player right? He not know how heroes work if not play on it many times. Check his games when he
    play his 1st game on this acc. There 0 games on arc warden and winrate stable for newbie player. Win win win lose lose
    win lose lose win win lose lose lose - its okey. He play on all roles, there many heroes he pick its okey tho.
    Now open match stats when he play on arc warden 1st game in his life. https://www.dotabuff.com/matches/3856591850
    Now he every day up rank with stable 25-30 KDA every match. In every game he got MID lane, not suport, not roam etc.
    Peoples give him mid because he say to them, i am smurfing, i am 6-7k main etc and he got this lane. If you still not
    understand what i speak about, then try put human in car who's never drive this car and look how he drive it, drawing an
    analogy with player who's playing 1st game in his life on arc warden with 30kda every match. Its imposible on this
    avarage (ancient) play like this when you are newbie player. (ONLY IF YOU ARE NOT NEWBIE PLAYER AND THIS IS NOT YOUR
    ACCOUNT). Now open site https://anylvl.com/ru/dota2-accounts and ask yourself, how they got this accounts for selling?
    And suddenly there new accounts alrdy with ancient rank with 100+ matches, a coincidence? Thats why ranked is ruined, and i make thread 2 years ago about reboot this ranked to 0 mmr for all and creat new mmr system - where no accbuyers, boosters, abusers.
    It's legit, it's Dota2. At long as they do not use cheats, they do not use bots for feeding it's legit. Nobody cares who is playing on the account, VALVE permit this through settings. Play better instate of spamming in this Forum.
    Last edited by Santo; 05-03-2018 at 08:52 AM.