Thread: I constantly loosing hotkeys

I constantly loosing hotkeys

Some hotkeys constantly getting emptied. For example i setup void ult for "R" and i play the game fine. Next time i enter the game void ult is unassigned. So annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by HASNOGAEMS View Post
    Some hotkeys constantly getting emptied. For example i setup void ult for "R" and i play the game fine. Next time i enter the game void ult is unassigned. So annoying.
    The weird part about it that it's not happening very often, so it's usually unexpected when you realise your ability unbinded. And I can't figure out pattern what cause it.

Make sure your autoexec.cfg does not force cloud hotkeys off ( dota_keybindings_cloud_disable must be 0 )

Make sure Steam Cloud is enabled and working, both in Steam Settings, and specifically for Dota 2 (Properties - Updates)

Might want to run reset_Dota2.bat to fix potential issues with your Cloud-saved configuration

Thanks for an answer. I have "-console -dx11 -useforcedmparms -noforcemaccel -high" in my launch options, and I fail to google -useforcedmparms . What it even do? Maybe it have something to do with my issue?

Unrelated.
    If you don't know why to use it, why do you use it? It does not even work the same in Dota 2. Hint: google it without the dash.
    Your issue is clearly with Steam (configuration / missing access). Try reinstalling Steam outside of Program Files.