Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Matchmaking based on PLAYER's POSITION?

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Nova - lce View Post
    Good news is, I played this mode for many times and I don't find myself need more than 6 ~ 7 minutes to get a game. I don't know why your server or region like that. Maybe not many people prefer such mode. If they don't like such mode, then you shouldn't play it. Proceed with your Ranked Matchmaking is better, right? You don't have to play Ranked Role-based Matchmaking.
    When you have higher rank, you will have this issue tho.

Quote Originally Posted by BEST_ View Post
    When you have higher rank, you will have this issue tho.
    I believe the developer created such mode for the lower brackets to play, not the higher rank because the problem of drafting happens more frequent in lower brackets. Don't tell me higher brackets players don't know how to cooperate in drafting to consider who will be carry, support, offlane, etc? If you are a player who seen lower and higher brackets before, you will understand it.

I mean long que aue ue ue ue UE UE UE time for 1 game. The issue. When you creat this thread i say that there will be this issue. Maximum 10 min i rdy to wait at all avarages, but not 40. Now i don't have this issue (long que ue ue). HIgh ranked players have. And +5 for win and when lose minus 40 mmr <<< ---- this bad tho.