Thread: Setting "phrases" to my mouse-wheel's roll, broke my ability to Zoom in/out.

Question Setting "phrases" to my mouse-wheel's roll, broke my ability to Zoom in/out.

The bug: I can no longer zoom the camera in/out by scrolling my mouse-wheel.

Cause: I noticed this after going settings -> Hotkeys -> "Phrases" and making my mouse wheel-up a phrase, and also my mouse wheel-down a phrase. ...Upon deleting these two phrases from my mouse wheel, I can no longer zoom in/out. The issue MIGHT be complicated by the fact that I also had "Disabled Zoom" in settings while this change was made, however I undid that change, and nothing has fixed my zoom feature.

Of course it will "break" your cam zoom in/out, because you can't bind two things to the same key like that.

Check your advanced hotkey settings, under camera. There are 2 settings for zoom in and zoom out (pretty much at the center of the 2nd page). They should be blank for you now, since you bound mw up/down to something else.
    Please, just call me buny.

...Oh, duh. My bad, guess I really hate dota's menu-layout sometimes.