Thread: Need help guys about scam.

Basic Member

Need help guys about scam.

I know this is not the proper place to post my question but i dont know where/cant find it too.
    1 .Please guys tell me where can i send ticket that i got scammed over here on this site. The scam is made from another site called bombgamble.com and couple of ppl making a scamming group going untouched until now not banned or Vac what so ever. I am asking not only for me but for the players who will got scammed in the future so this could be stopped.
    2. Where can i send a report ticket for scam aside from the option on every steam user profile - front page because over there i send a report and i dont see any mesures taking about it for weeks. I am not the first scammed by these *humans* and i guess i will not be the last sadly.
    Need constructive 2xanswers for my 2xquestions. Anything else that doesnt help save it and dont send it. Thanks all.

Basic Member
    This is the only official FAQ.

You shouldn't trust external sites when it comes to money, items or trading. Even some players trading on Steam are scammers. Just be more careful.
    Explanations on the normal, high and very high brackets in replays: here, here & here
    Why maphacks won't work in D2: here

Basic Member
    ty