Thread: Dota2 Plus Bugged After Match Finishes

Basic Member

Dota2 Plus Bugged After Match Finishes

The Dota 2 plus screen that comes up after a game that blocks the viewing of after game stats is bugged on my game and wont close to view stats this is really annoying when I want to talk about certain things after the game for various players. I think a upgrade to a yearly subscription from my 6 months in the mean time will suffice. The forums here wouldn't let me attach an image to it just kept loading when I tried to attach them.

Edit: I also cannot claim the 1000 shard reward for the weekly victories in a row even though it says I have the victories and I do. This in turn makes it so i cannot complete the welcome quest for completing the weekly victories shorting me another 1800 shards. This is a really buggy update and should have been tested a lot more before release I have heard other negative things on it from other players. Please fix this and if you won't upgrade my subscription like above I would like my money back If you will ill still take that instead.
    Last edited by Doomlegion; 03-13-2018 at 12:45 AM. Reason: More Bugs

Same thing happened to me. Last 2 games. The game ends. A Hero Progress window comes up. There is a slider for Level Progress. Total XP on the bottom. And a big CONTINUE button. Hitting the continue button doesn't do anything. I am stuck here and cannot view the game summary screen. Can't commend. Can't see how I did vs the other team. Unless I got to Dota Buff. Please fix.

Basic Member
    For Real man its so annoying. I also added other bugs that I'm having if you are having the same for those as well let me know.

Basic Member
    Yep. No way to report/commend people.

Basic Member
    again today, I was unable to report a really toxic user, and a player who fed mid all game. even tried quick quiting and reopening dota, but then report/commend buttons disappear.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xbon View Post
    again today, I was unable to report a really toxic user, and a player who fed mid all game. even tried quick quiting and reopening dota, but then report/commend buttons disappear.
    Yeah I had a teammate who sat in fountain for the first 10 minutes of the game then blamed the team later on for our loss and in the same game a Mirana that landed literally 0 arrow shots that also blamed the rest of team when i was the only one that didn't feed the game and had a positive team fight score. I needed to report them but I couldn't.