Thread: Dota Plus, Relics and tracking after subscription expires

Basic Member

Exclamation Dota Plus, Relics and tracking after subscription expires

Hello, I think this piece of information would be very useful for all users.

We'd want to know what happens when dota 2 plus expires, if we decide not to continue our subscription.

-Could we still see the relics we obtained?

-Would they still show and track for eg, gold earnings by bounty hunter's track skill?

-Could we still use the taunts we obtained (hero chat weel)?

This would be a great piece of explicit information for market transparency.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Dacdariel; 03-15-2018 at 11:40 AM.

7500 Plattekloof South African, Cape Town
    Guess what, when they expire, I will be able to add my kinetic gems to my equipment for my heroes again; or any gems, that I can still use an artificer's hammer and chisel for;

Basic Member
    Is something impeding you to add kinetic gems and any gems now?. Unfortunately compared to relics, there is not a wide variety of gems, and most importantly they don't show the update after the battle. For eg: showing gold earned by track on a match after you play as bounty hunter. One would have to substract to get that simple data.

Unfortunately your post doesnt answer my questions at all.

I'll guess I'll have to check it out alone when my subscription expires, as ppl will still buy without knowing this.

I guess after the 1st and 2nd month (maybe at the third or 4th, cause first ppl buy for novelty, 2nd they check who renew subscription, after that they have to attract ppl) they will offer better items for tons of shards. 75k are actually a lot, but they must be saving for much better sets and terrains so ppl must save and suscribe for months to get them.

Peace.

7500 Plattekloof South African, Cape Town

One bug fixed;

My bug was fixed 28 March 2018 - i can add kinetic gems to my nature's prophet again -

we shall have to test -I think you will lose access to every that makes dota plus just that - if you only do one month - but I don't know if the data will be stored- say if you buy it one day later, after your subscription expires- I don't want to lose any progress that is gained. BUT in the dota plus tracker, you are in fact equipped with a history list, of where you get your shards from.

You might lose progress on relics, but never on gems that are already on your Equipment;

Are you going to test?

Quote Originally Posted by Dacdariel View Post
    Is something impeding you to add kinetic gems and any gems now?. Unfortunately compared to relics, there is not a wide variety of gems, and most importantly they don't show the update after the battle. For eg: showing gold earned by track on a match after you play as bounty hunter. One would have to substract to get that simple data.

Unfortunately your post doesnt answer my questions at all.

I'll guess I'll have to check it out alone when my subscription expires, as ppl will still buy without knowing this.

I guess after the 1st and 2nd month (maybe at the third or 4th, cause first ppl buy for novelty, 2nd they check who renew subscription, after that they have to attract ppl) they will offer better items for tons of shards. 75k are actually a lot, but they must be saving for much better sets and terrains so ppl must save and suscribe for months to get them.

Peace.

Basic Member
    Hello, I'ts good to know your bug is fixed : )

I'm going to test it when they offer something of my interest on dota plus. I've canceled my subscription and it ends at 12/4/2018. I'll let one day pass, or I'll suscribe again when they offer a nice item.
    I'll post the results afterwards (if the relics "remembered" my data). I think they will do. If they didn't it would be too punitive for costumers.

So, if you don't pay dota plus, the only thing you can enjoy when it expires would be the hero's sets. They are not tradable so they will control the economy better. I'll miss the profit I used to get using the compediums : (.