Thread: [Dark Willow] Make allies and specators able to select DW's model during Shadow Realm

[Dark Willow] Make allies and specators able to select DW's model during Shadow Realm

Why are allies and spectators unable to select Dark Willow's model? I'm not refering to targeting her with spells, but just about selecting hero so you can view her stats, spell status, items, etc. You currently have to rely on the hero icon at the top bar.

Allies and spectators should be able to select her normally. Only spell casts should be prevented.

Last edited by bu3ny; 03-25-2018 at 01:52 PM.
    Please, just call me buny.

That's kinda like asking to be able to select target which is under the astral Imprisonment or Disruption Maybe Devs are afraid that it may have negative interaction with other abilities or items - i.e possible rubick / morph bugs.
    Read this if you want to know why so many games is very one sided: http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?...l=1#post436467

It isn't. The DW player can select her model just fine, something OD players can't do when astraling themselves. Dark Willow isn't hidden during Shadow Realm, it's a different mechanic.
    Please, just call me buny.