Thread: Just a question about Techies texture sizes

Basic Member

Just a question about Techies texture sizes

Hey guys, do you think this is a mistake since in the Techies Technical Requirements the textures for Squee and Spleen
    are said to be 256H x 256W, and in the model editor and in the files downloaded from there technical requirements page, the textures are 256H x 512W,
    for such huge and detailed models i dont think 256H x 256W will be enough to not even display "the base mesh" even though in this space we have to cover items too (shoulders, belt, legs..), since it is not only for an item texture, can you guys look into this, thanks
    Last edited by ylimani; 04-27-2018 at 01:15 PM. Reason: Better explanation

hey Ylimani

I just updated the size, will be live on the next client update

Thanks for the heads-up

Basic Member
    Thank you man so much

Basic Member
    Hey, Tvidotto the recent update broke almost all (just checked, spleen, spoon, mine) uploads, the good ol .vmat error, also the textures that were reverted will they come back, kinda was hoping they would be in this latest update, and also man, can you guys update the model on the Requirements Page for Techies so it would have bones for the sign and the remote mine, cause right now i have to improvise with some bones from the source 1 files, and it is giving me some kind of error, did not submit yet so i don't know will that error not let me submit the files, thanks man!!..

Edit: seems to be working now

Edit 2: ok it seems the uploads are working but the textures for squee and spleen are still 256x256, will they change that, ty man
    Last edited by ylimani; 05-03-2018 at 03:08 PM.