Thread: Techies texture revert?

Basic Member

Techies texture revert?

So i posted this on the "Just a question about Techies texture sizes" thread but it is not being looked at it idk, so i am just going to post it here, the changes that were made to the texture sizes of spleen and squee were reverted back with the last week revert patch, are the texture sizes gonna come back and also the issue guys about the the fbx techies file on the Techies Requirements page does not contain bones for the Remote Mine and The Sign, and plus you cant pick Remote mines and the Sign in the Select Wearables screen in the upload screen, ty guys
    Last edited by ylimani; 05-05-2018 at 09:11 AM.

yes, both will be at 512x256

We did a test internally with the mines/sign and it did work, try using on bone for each of them.

Basic Member
    Thanks man, so should i use a root bone (of any techies model) or should i make new bones since there are no bones in the downloaded fbx file, i had to take the Mine bones from the source 1 files and i made a bone for the sign and named it after the the bone that is used ingame (i am not sure if this is the right way to do it, but then i just have the problem that i cannot in the select wearables menu select the mines and the sign model, i can select them but they do not appear ingame with the custom model, so this is my current problem, ty for all.
    Last edited by ylimani; 05-07-2018 at 07:34 AM.