Thread: The game developers are ruining this game

Basic Member

The game developers are ruining this game

I have had griefers on my team several times, and it strikes me everytime that we got very poor options to deal with them.

We cant disable tinys toss. We cant buy a courier if someone else feeds it. So we have to play without a courier for the rest of the game.

So the question is, who the hell makes these decisions?

Obviously the developers. The developers are the ones ruining this game.
    Last edited by todd24; 09-06-2018 at 03:58 PM.

Basic Member
    I expect this to be fixed.

Basic Member
    You say it's the developers ruining the game and not the players then go on to list 3 examples where it's players that ruined your game. Logic isn't really your strong point is it?

If someone runs you over with a car intentionally you don't go crying to the car manufacturer do you?

Basic Member
    You are missing the point dumbass.

Its the developers fault that these things are allowed to happen, not the players.

Any responsible developer would try their best to do something about this.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TorraKwy View Post
    You say it's the developers ruining the game and not the players then go on to list 3 examples where it's players that ruined your game. Logic isn't really your strong point is it?

If someone runs you over with a car intentionally you don't go crying to the car manufacturer do you?
    You are not smart tbh. If someone runs over with a car i would cry " why the fuck goverment gave him driver's licence" and i would go to curt to compansate all shit happened to me because of this incident.
    But what is goverment in dota 2? Players?? lol. Valve is goverment here. And if they want to do great game they should fix all this shit. However im not sure if they want.
    And btw if you have an incident due fault car deffect you will demand compensation from car manifacturer. And do you now what? Valve never removed lp/ban/time due their problems.

Basic Member
    So if someone intentionally runs you over with their car it's the fault of the government rather than the driver, is that what you are saying?

Basic Member
    So if someone intentionally runs you over with their car it's the fault of the government rather than the driver, is that what you are saying?
    50/50. They can't know what will happened in the head of persons. But since they establish laws they will fix this issue.

I can't blame people if don't know for anything anout them. So i started from the rules.

Basic Member
    No, hes saying you are a dumbass, just like im also saying you are a dumbass.

There will always be griefers and other idiots in the game. Its the developers fault for not giving us the tools to deal with them.
    Last edited by todd24; 09-06-2018 at 03:55 PM.

Basic Member
    bump

Angry

u r idiot just like the developers with ur stupid example... this game is not a car... its a game just like other games... if u play football and there is 10 more players in ur team... one of them start scoring in ur goal what would u do? would u go to referee? he can only call the goals ur mate scored in ur goal intentional and later he will call that u lose at the end of the game... u have to go to FIFA after that to ban that motherfuckin cheater who made u lose ... lets say reporting system is weak and it will only send someone to lp for 4 a few games after that he will be back to do his thing over again... when u only have 3 reports every week u know this system is made only to shut u up... not to make it fair game... developers r destroying the game intentional to make old players leave this game for new trash kids who will start spending money ... i as an old dota player would pay for a clean fair system with no cheaters nor abusers ... but i believe its a long shot to see that happens.. coz it's simply against the developers desires ...iv heard they r creating and selling high ranked accounts for their benefits so they will keep this system unfixed forever...